1*

AUTHOR POV

Ariana just came from America to visit her cousins in London for the summer. The last time she had seen Justin was when they were 11 or 12, but Now she is 14 and he is 15, he has changed a lot since then. Well his features not his personality. He is so disrespectful and rude. But Ariana likes it anyways. What will happen when she tells her 2 girl cousins? Read to find out. You'll see me in some part but for now enjoy the story!

POV ARIANA

"What would you like to drink?" The air hostress asked me. "Orange juice, please" I smiled and she poored the orange juice into the plastic cup, handing it to me and smiling asking the other row. I take a sip and watch what i'm watching, the next barber shop, I think that is what its called. Its actually interesting!

I think Nicki minaj does too much at times! Always wearing tight clothes to make her ass show.

2 hours past*

Announcement from the pilot: Please buckle your seatbelts we are about to land. Please put all your devices away and make sure its kept well. We will be landing in 15 minutes, thank for your cooperation.

I make sure my seatbelt is buckled. After 10 hours I am finally landing. I can't wait to see them all. I haven't seen My girl cousins before!!!!!!

The plain has finally landed I have gone through the line, now i'm looking for my aunt. I think thats her. I run up to her and give her a hug. "How are you?" She asks. "I'm good" I hug the uncle, I don't even know "This is my new husband". I nod. He takes my bags we enter the car. As soon as I entered I couldn't believe it was Justin I was seeing, his taller and more muscular. Dammnnn daddy, "Why the hell are you staring at me?!" WTF?!

"Justin stop it, she just came you guys haven't seen in 4 years" aunty tells him, "I don't care!" He yells
She just faces forward and keeps quit. She needs to do something! He is 15 for goodness sake! You gave birth to him! This is so weird, the moment! It crazy man!

"Hi my name is Ashley". My other aunty, Aunty Ray. She has two daughters Ashley and Vanessa and a son John.

AP: Ashley is 14 but older than Ariana
There she is

Vanessa is Ashley's Older sister, She is 16There she is

There she is

Vanessa is Ashley's Older sister, She is 16There she is

And her brother John, he is 12

Go on.

"Hi, my name is Ariana" I said shyly, she smiles and yells "Vanessa?!" A pretty girl with long hair walks out and smiles "Hi, my name Vanessa" she gives me a hug. "Come in" I enter her house. Its medium, not that big not that small.

"This is my room," Vanessa point. A small boy walks out with a tablet "Hey, my name is John" then he walks to a blue room and closes the door. "He is my brother" she said and we walked into her room, it was beautiful,

Its gonna be a great summer!!!!!

Or maybe the worst. She doesn't know its gonna hit her.

I know it was boring, but more drama happens, I can't wait for you to find out, its all already planned. Thanks for reading!!!