3 one shot

This is a peter pan one shot, judy is wendy. Nick Wilde is peter pan, in this version they are in their teenage years enjoy!

The wind blew through the white curtain, judy felt the cold hit her ears as she shivered.

She got up and walked over to the opened window she looked at the night sky seeing the million diamonds in the sky. Her eye rested upon one star in particular, second star to the right, and straight on till morning she thought to herself.

She felt a tear slide down her moonlighted face the thoughts of what tomorrow would bring, she was to move out of her parents house and be betrothed to a wealthy hare called jack savage.

Her face turned to anger at the thought she grabbed the window and slammed it shut running over to her bed as she cried frantically.

She didn't want to give her heart to that hare she hated him so much she wanted to run away anywhere.

In that moment in time she felt alone and needed somewhere to runaway find a life of her own, she opened her covers and drifted into a light slumber as her thoughts drifted through her mind.

Later on that night....

Through the window a pair of green eyes was lingering through the  window watching a certain bunny he had started had feelings for.

He stood on the window and lightly opened the window, trying not to wake the bunny in her bed.

He slipped in through the window under the moon light room. He flew over to the sleeping bunny as she slept, I wish I could tell you to come with me he thought to himself.

His fairy shrew followed him in through the window her twinkly fairy dust following her.

"Ssshhh" nick said as he looked at judy who began to look startled and troubled.

"N-no im not marrying him no I won't" as she started to cry in her sleep. "Marry who?" He said silent in a whisper.

"Jack savage"she muttered in her sleep, nick looked at her shocked and angry at the thought of someone else getting her.

He turned to his fairy shrew confused what to do his feelings confused, "I can't let this jack savage have her i-i have to wake her somehow" he said whispering chatterings with his fiery shrew.

He stood up and gathered all the courage as he was about to touch her face, "aggghh" she screamed as she woke up from a nightmare.

She looked around the room seeing no one to be found, the window was opened which was strange she thought. she got up to close it but she saw a shining light in the cupboard.

Her heart started to pound as she stared at the shining light she went over and opened the cupboard.

Her eyes went wide as she saw the shrew fairy "oh my a shrew fairy" she screamed in delight.

The fairy flied into the middle of the room just then judy saw a figure standing her heart pounded heavily, "who are you" she said nervously.

The tall figure walked out into the moonlight, judy saw a youngish male fox with green emerald eyes, his fur a fiery red colour and a sly smile it took her breath away.

"Nick Wilde" he said grinning, "nick Wilde? The legend of the young fox boy who never really grew up!" Judy said.

"Yes"

"What such poppy nonsense" judy said laughing, nick smiled slyly "are your sure about that?" He said as he started to fly in the room.

Judie's eyes widened in amazement as she watched the fox fly in the moonlight "this must be a dream" she said as she went back to her bed and pulled her covers over her head.

"I can assure you its not" nick said as he stood on her bed.

Judy pulled the cover down looking at him in the moonlight "come with me judy"

Her eyes widened at his words "but I don't know you why would I why this is crazy" she said confuddled

"Hold my hand" he said as he held his hand out to her.

Judy looked up at him his eyes looked to be full of mystery "okay" judy said out of the blue as she took his hand

He pulled her to his chest as they started to dance in the moonlight, the fairy shrew sprinkled judy in fairy dust as she started to fly by herself.

"Come with me judy to a place where you can stay young and never have to grow up" nick said as he waited at the window for her

"That's a lot to ask" she said

His eyes looked to be in disappointment

"But yes I need to be free I can't stand being here anymore" she said smiling

"I understand I once was like you bunny" he said

"You were?"

"Yes" he said with sad eyes

"Nick Wilde please take me now" she said smiling

Nick grabbed her hand and they flew out of the window

Judy looked around at her house seeing her house disappear made her heart ache but rejoice at the same time, she had the chance to escape a life of a forced marriage and to make a fresh start with nick wilde the legendary young fox.

They swayed and flew in the night air under the crested midnight sky making their to the second star to the right, and strait on 'till morning.

Okay guys that's it, i loved making this one shot hope u guys like it

Peace out shishibird97