Chapter 3: Vitali Paradise

Vote, Comment and Share!! XD

***

                          Vitali Cristiano, was earnestly drinking coffee out of my favourite, coffee mug. While Nicki sat casually, on top of the marble counter tops, nonchalant to the possible danger that seemed to hold possesion over, Vitali. I watched him take another sip, completely comfortable in my kitchen.

             It's a shame, he has to die.

"You are too beautiful," Vitali acknowledged. I nearly, choked on the left over cookie I was eating, really Vit. Fuck boy, player, user. Don't feel too special Nicki, he said the same thing to me. I'm not jealous. I swear, but Vitali had some nerve.

"Aw," Nicki coo'd. "If you don't stop now, Mr. Cristiano I don't think this conversation will remain very civil." She warned wickedly, I watched her tongue flick out to wet her lips.

"Ms. Caden I'm not known to be a very civil man." Vitali said bluntly, popping the first bottom of her red top, I wanted to cough. Instead I quietly observed him with a gloomy excitement, the bitter taste of jealousy, erupting in the darkest pits of my mind. "Do you want to know just how uncivilized I am?"

                 "Please."

              "Mio Amore," he said. "It's rude to stare," Vitali taunted making a tsk tsk sound. "Why, don't you join us? I promise you it's more enjoyable, than just watching, Isobel." He commented  a tiny smirk twisting at the tips of his blood red lips.

             Fuck.

___

After, the initial shock or rather embarrassment of being caught creeping, I quickly sobered up. Vitali hastily abandoned Nicki, grinning like the devil himself, as I casted him the evil eye. I coldly, ripped the coffee mug from his hands and took a sip.

Ew, he didn't drink his coffee with sugar!

I took another large gulp, of the tasteless, sugarless coffee. I was about to wipe away the resentment of coffee that trailed down my lips, but he beat me to it. Sucking the coffee off his fingertips, I seriously wander what else he could lick off.

I dismissed the thought with a roll of my eyes, placing the mug on the counter and shifting my eyes awkwardly between Nicki and Vitali. I didn't know what to say, because I had no uplift here. Vitali cocked another grin knowing I had no legitimate argument and no concrete reason to be mad.

          Nice going Isobel.

           "Well?" Vitali questioned dark eyebrows drawn together in confusion. "Are you going to join us?" He says patiently, tapping his foot on the hard wood floor, I subconsciously glanced at his growing hard. Fuck, fuck me.

I vicariously, coughed when I realized he was being utterly serious, wow could his ego get any bigger? I chose to be the bigger person and slyly, grabbed a bag of crackers and a can of Ice tea from the fridge before I ambled towards him. Vitali smirked a crooked grin that sent a shiver down my spine, his metallic eyes looking wild.