~|Invited|~

Loren POV

"Mark and I will tell you when we get to the venue with everyone." I told Makayla. 

"Okay. I'm so excited for the show. But im gonna be upset when i have to leave" She said back. Me and Mark just looked at eachother. i gave him the look. you know the one where its like 'BOI if you dont say something im gonna come over there and slap your barbie doll face.'

Makayla POV

"So you know you know Brooklynn?" I asked. "no" loren and mark replied. "Brooklynn Fleury?" i said. the both shook their heads. "okay well heres a little bit about her. she is 5'2" she is 14 like me. Her birthday is January 7. brown hair brown eyes. native american. girly girl. one of my friends....still nothing?"i said. mark shook his head and loren said nope. "Westons girlfriend...ZACHS BEST FRIEND!?" "OHHH YA HER!" they both said.Jeez it took em' long enough.

"We gotta go pick her up at her gate 302." oh okay..."

Brooklynn POV

I met Kayla, Loren, and Mark at Starbucks, and on our way to the venue we go. When we got there Mark took us to the tour bus where Zach, Edwin, Kylee, Geo, Nick, Tyler, Sanni, and a some more people were. When i saw zach i ran up to him jumped into his arms. Me and Zach arnt dating but ive always had a secret crush on him, but im dating Weston... i cant do that.

Mark POV

Zach wanted to talk to me so we went outside. "Should I ask if Brookie should tour the rest of the cities with us?" "I already asked Dooney if we could and he said yeah and he already talked to their parents. and they said yes." I told zach. "well lets tell them!" "okie dokie" 

"BROOKE! KAYLA! GET YO STINKYYY BUTTS OUT CHER!!! OR YOUVE CHAAANGEED"(if you know who and what that is from... you loyal.)

"yeah?"they said laughing. "would you guys want to tour with us??" "....YESSSS! but what did donney say?" "he already talk to your parents." i said. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                  "TLG HERE WE COME!"

A/N thank you so much for 165 reads. if you want to be in the story dm me on insta @http.lowkeybrii your name who you want to date your best friend and just random info. 

shout out to my new internet best Brooklynn. BrooklynnJane32 for being in this story go follow her!!