#Chapter 1

"Audrey!"Robert was in his office and wanted to tell his daughter that she got part in Captain America: Civil War

"Audrey!"
Robert was in his office and wanted to tell his daughter that she got part in Captain America: Civil War.
"Coming, dad!"
Audrey walked into his office and sat beside him. Robert looked at her and smiled.

"You got a part in Captain America movie. I'm very proud of you. This is a big part."
Robert gave her the script. Audrey took it and looked at it. She stood up and walked to her dad.
"I love you, dad."
Robert smiled at his daughter.
"I love you too, cupcake."

Audrey took her script and left her dad's office with Tony following her. Audrey laid on her bed and started reading script. She then heard front door open and a familiar voices. She pulled of her heels and jumped down the stairs. She saw Sebastian and Chris at the door. Audrey smiled and run towards Sebastian.

"Sea Bass!"
Sebastian turned towards her and opened his arms.
"Hey, baby Downey!"
Audrey jumped in his arms and hugged him tightly. Sebastian lifted her off her feet. He put her carefully down and smiled at her.
"We heard about your part in Captain America. We are so proud of you."

Audrey smiled.
"Thanks. Where is Lizzie?"
Chris smiled at little Downey.
"She couldn't come, something about sister night out."
Audrey nodded and took their hands and pulled them in living room. Her father looked at his co stars and smiled.
"Come in, guys."

Audrey sat next to Sebastian and smiled at him.
"How is Anthony?"
Sebastian smiled and ruffled her hair.
"He is fine. Trying to remember his lines and failing miserably."
Audrey giggled.
"He always remember them later."
Sebastian nodded.

Suddenly there was a small bark from behind the door. Audrey stood up and opened the door. Tony run in, still in Iron Man costume, and jumped at Sebastian's lap. Tony started licking Sebastian's face and Sebastian laughed.
"Hey, Tony. You are dressed for a wrong team."
Robert looked at his co star.
"I think you meant for a right team."
Audrey laughed.

"I love both teams."
Robert smiled at his daughter.
"You are right, cupcake. But Iron Man is better."
Chris turned to Robert looking offended.
"Excuse me? Captain America is better."
Audrey and Sebastian laughed while Robert and Chris continued arguing.