From Italy with love

Two days later when Shannon knocked at the door,Rose open.

"Hi,I want to talk with Lilly" he said

"She's gone,didn't told you?"

"No,when? I had something to take care and didn't spoke with her" Shannon start to panic a little because really like her.

"Yesterday she had the flight to Italy. Some contracts with a company"

Rose told to Shannon to enter inside,to give him Lilly phone number.

After she closed the door,put an hand on Shannon shoulder and approaching her lips to his ear,said in a flirty voice

"You don't need her,hazel eyes"

Turning around and looking in her eyes,realize that Rose was the masked girl. Her green eyes had a lustful look,a well knowing spark.

"Wait,I don't understand,I thought that Lilly was"

"No my dear. She was only my assistant,helping me with ordinary stuff. Our contract ended so she had to leave."

She try to kiss him but Shannon pushed away.

"I can't do this,I like her and if you have the pleasure to give me her number I will be grateful"

"Why the fuck do you want her when you can have these" she unzipped her dress,revealing a perfect body. Taking his arms and putting on her chest she tried one more time to kiss him,saying

"I want you from the first time when I saw you...mmm,you really turn me on"

"What about my brother,Jared? Did you fuck with him?"

"So what? I don't care about him,I want only you"

"Well I care and put some clothes on you,between us nothing will happen. And by the way,I will find Lilly myself"

Shannon slam the door behind him;didn't care if Lilly wasn't the masked girl,he wanted her back.

"Mr. Leto,there is a message for you at reception" he heard while wanted to go back in his room.

Ordering a coffee,outside on terrace,he open the envelope

"I'm sorry for leaving like this but I didn't have a choice. You probably find out that I'm not that girl you wanted but at least I had you and thank you for those amazing moments. I really like you Shannon and if you will want to see me again,in every Sunday I will take a long walk among the beach,in Reggio Di Calabria,Italy,where the statues embrace the sea.That's all my love,take care of you. Lilly"

Shannon was staring at that piece of paper and if it was he will leaved right in that moment.

Days had past quickly and Leto brothers was in a plane,heading back to LA.

At Jared's house...

"Shannon what the hell? Move on man,there are a lot of other girls ready to make anything for you" Jared said when saw his brother looking at the ceiling,thinking.

"I can't Jay,I really can't. I think only at her,at those moments spend together. I miss her voice,her laugh. Few days was enough for me to know that I'm in love"

"Are you sick? You are not my brother that I know. But make what your heart say,it's all I can tell you."

Shannon stood in silence few minutes,then jump from the couch,grab his keys and heading to the exit.

"Where are you going?" Jared shout behind

"After her,I call you from Italy" Shannon wave,smiling then closing the door.

"He's crazy,but it means that she is special if my brother lose his minds after her" Jared said with loud voice,sipping from his cup of tea.

Meanwhile Lilly was drinking a coffee and admiring the Sicilian Island. The view was breathtaking and tears appears in corner of her eyes.

"I miss you my love" she whisper... But her love was already in airport,waiting for take off....hearts beat faster,unspoken thoughts running trough their minds,a single life and a single love;there is nothing more beautiful than to keep your half of heart in your arms and kiss those sweet lips.