Chapter two: A Deal

"Fuck." Was all I could mutter as my alarm went off.

Jack stirred beside me, his eyes open and Flicker to mine.

"Morning." He smiles, cheekily,

"Good morning babe," I say as we snuggle tighter together.

"It was nice waking up to an actual human beside me, not just a pillow mountain." He laughed.

"I'm the same."

As he pulls my body back into his I can most definitely feel something poking into my bum.

I roll my head around and face him.

"I know." He says, his eyes still closed, "just ignore it."

But being me, and enjoying sex and everything sexual, I can't stop thinking about it and the more I think about it, the more turned on I am.

I roll around to Jack.

"Ignore it." He says, again but I attached my lips to his and surprisingly he kisses back.

I roll on top of him and grind my hips into his. Both of us moan. He takes off of my shirt and undoes my bra and I tug at his shirt and it's off in an instant.

He flips us over and starts kissing down my body to my throbbing core. He looks up at me as he places kisses onto of my nice lacy underwear, pulling them down my legs and instantly starts sucking and licking at my clit. Making my moans echo throughout the small apartment.

My toes start to curl and my whole body starts to shake.

"Jack, fuck." I moan, "I'm so fucking close." My eyes roll back and just as my body starts to quiver. He stops.

He climbs back up and I pout at him. He smirks, cheekily.

He smiles and guides my hand towards his pants. I start sucking and kissing his neck and collarbones ensuring that I leave marks.

He moans as I leave sloppy, wet kisses down his torso and pull down his boxers, revealing his throbbing cock.

He moans in pleasure as I wrap my hand around him and slowly start moving, he moans and I place my mouth over his member. Showing him my skills. No gag reflex.

"Holy Fuck, Charlotte." He moans, loud enough the neighbour bang on the wall.

I giggle and climb on top of him.

He smirks at me as he rolls on top of my body. Slowly inserts his tip, teasing me, he licks his lips and I thrust towards him. His eyes roll back and he places kisses on my lips as he picks up the pace.

I dig my nails into his back and I know I've left more marks.

"Fuck Jack, I'm gonna-" a sudden euphoria washes over me and I can't control my moans.

Jack continues thrusting, speeding up his pace and riding out his own orgasm as mine is ending.

He rests his head on my shoulder and then falls beside me.

Little beads of sweat drip down his forehead as he kisses my temple.

We're both out of breath and I glance at him.

"Well, fuck." I say, laughing,

He laughs as well. "Definitely a good morning." He smirks.

"Oh god yes." I say, "but this is a one time thing, yeah?"

"Yeah, I agree." He says, "just platonic? Yeah?"

"Exactly."

...
Jack leaves and I clean up the house and spend a few hours unpacking and settling in and such.

I've been on a Skype call to work for 3 hours now. You see, I'm a writer. But nobody knows, it's all anonymous. They're trying to make me write my next story. All my novels have been based off my life story, which is why they're anonymous.

I'm finally off the call and I sit there, pondering ideas for my new book. But I got nuddah so I zone out and start thinking about Jack. His soft lips, his eyes, what he felt like.

My phone buzzes and I'm shaken out of my thoughts.

'Joe' lights up my screen.

"Hey love," I say as I answer,

"Hey babe,"

these were usual pet names for Joe and I

He sighs, "what are you doing in 20 minutes?"

"Nothing, what can I help you with?"

"I need you to come out to dinner with me. Be ready in ten!" He says, "love you." He hangs up.

As rush around and get ready, I hear a knock at the door and as I'm hopping towards the door, trying to put my shoes on, I almost fall but I reach the door.

I expect to see Joe, but it's Jack.

"You look... Breathtaking." He smiles,

"Thank you." I smile back, "Joe said that he needs me to come to some dinner." I say, fixing my red dress out and putting in my stretches with roses on them in.

"Yeah, I'm here to get you for that. It's a gleam dinner meeting." He smiles,

"Oh okay, I just need to grab my purse." I smile,

"Hey char." Jack says, scratching his neck awkwardly,

"Mmm?" I say, and Jack appears in the doorway.

"So, you know how you know, that thing happened this morning with us?"

"Yes?" I say, starting to freak out a little,

"Well, wanna make a deal?" He says, "like what if we made rules and agreements so we could like continuously do that stuff with each other?"

"Jack, would that really be a good idea?" I say, glancing at him, "like, do you think it would actually work?"

"I think we could make it work." He says,

"Okay, well, as long as, the moment anyone starts to feel anything, it's called off."

He nods, "no acting jealous or like a partner."

"It's purely just sex."  I say. "It stays between us only."

He sits beside me and shakes my hand, "deal."

And with that, we made a deal. I think we knew that it wasn't going to work but it was worth a try.