Chapter 8: King

Michael

I think I really like Jessica. I mean we stayed up all night just talking and having a good time. I know this shit may sound weird and soft but I feel a connection with this girl.

I'm supposed to take her out Friday Night and to be honest I can't wait.

I mean shawty bad.

Right now I'm trying to figure out what this niggah T-Baby look like. We just know a name and a place and I need a face if I'm going to take this niggah down.

I really don't need to be thinking bout this while sitting in class but shit that's the only thing on my mind besides Jessica.
I got the next class with her and I can't wait to see what shawty rocking today.

Shit soon as the bell ring I'm out this bitch.
"Ding"

Shoot I ain't talking to nobody I'm tryna see shawty.

I walk in class to see shawty already sitting there looking baddah than a motherfucker.

"Hey future wifey."

"Mannn Hey, Michael." She says blushing and smiling and covering her mouth while looking down.

"Aye ma, What I tell you about looking down. You too beautiful for that shit and stop trying to cover that beautiful smile."
I say moving her hand out the way.

She looks up and gives me a small "Ok"

This whole time her friends been sitting there just looking at us in awe and just cheesing.

I sit in my seat just as the tardy bell rings and the teacher start teaching.

Halfway through class I turn around and see her taking notes and she's so focused. She looked like a good girl, one that doesn't get in trouble.

I wonder how she would feel if she found out I am a drug dealer. I wonder if she would still look at me the same way and would she still talk to me.

What would she do if she found out I was a powerful drug lord.

What would she do if she found out I was King......

••••••••••••••••
Please excuse all mistakes
Short chapter
Michael  in mm
Please vote, comment, and give feedback.
Love,
BlackDiamond 💎💎