Chapter Ten

CHAPTER | TEN | ALIZA | POV

Asalamalaikum wa rahmatullah. 

 We finished the Eid Salah and as I got up I was caught in peoples embrace saying Eid Mubarak to each other. Every single Muslim in town usually went to the big park on Eid to pray Eid Salah and that's where we were now. My whole family was here and my in laws which I have come a lot closer to already and have met every single one of them now. 

"Eid Mubarak Ali!" Mustafas little legs came running up to me and hugged me by the waist. I certainly couldn't pick him up anymore since he was getting older. 

"Khair Mubarak shorty." I teased and gave him a kiss on both his cheeks which he wiped off complaining girls had cooties. I had no idea where he got that from but I let it go though later on I would question him about it. 

"ALI!" All of a sudden all three of the boys came running up to me and squashed me into a tight hug. Laughing at my distress they let go, "Eid Mubarak sis." The twins said together cheerfully while giving me a peck each also. 

"Khair Mubarak. Eid Mubarak Adam." Adam gave me a sideway hug and flashed me his killer smile which I rolled my eyes at. Slowly as the time went I had greeted everyone but I still hadn't seen Isa since this morning when we left to go pray. Looking at my phone, it read that it was still 9 AM. 

With nothing to do since I had already mingled around, I slipped down to the ground, my back leaning on a tree and began playing Candy Crush. To be honest I didn't like this game but Isa told me to try it out and it was getting kind of addictive really. 

Smiling to myself as I passed level 46 I shut the game off and decided to go back to the families who were getting ready to go the Eid festival we always have on the other side of town. Not only did Muslims go there though; the whole town usually went too. 

"Have you seriously not bothered looking for me?" A pair of arms wrapped around me and I knew it was Isa.

"Not really." I replied back teasingly. I dropped his arms to his sides and carried on walking to where the others were. He gradually caught up with me and took my hand in his. 

"Seriously?" I could hear the anxiety in his voice but nonetheless I kept it casual. 

"Well I thought about it but didn't actually go looking." I replied honestly. We were at the car now but before I could go inside, something vile from my throat was threatening to come out and I had a feeling it was my breakfast that was soon about to come out. 

"Isa can you take me home?!" I asked pleadingly at him trying to control the vomit that was about to come out. He looked worriedly at me and nodded before going to the other side of the car and sitting himself down. I did the same and placed my hand to my throat. 

During the car ride he kept asking me if I was alright and what the matter was but I could only get myself to nod or else I'm sure I would have thrown up in the car if I opened my mouth. When we finally reached home five minutes later, I dashed out the car and into the house. Isa was right behind me as I opened the door to the bathroom and emptied my stomach out in the toilet. 

It was vile and felt horrible but it kept coming anyway. Finally it stopped and I sat there not knowing what to do apart from flushing the toilet clean.

"Ali, are you okay?" I forgot that Isa was there and he was know sitting on the floor next to me where I probably looked like a horrible mess. 

"Yeah, amazing." I said sarcastically to try and make it seem I was okay, but I wasn't. Standing up, I went over to the sink and washed my face before gurgling some mouthwash to try and get the horrible after taste in mouth away.