Chapter 2

Sumomo's pov

We got to the hotel that we will be staying in I watched as my mother looked out the window mumbling to herself about missing home. I laid in my bed looking at the ceiling well my mom slept in her bed next to me. I was awaken to my mother walking around the room to get dressed I decided to go back to sleep and get some more rest ......I was suddenly akin to an alarm that my mom must have sent so I didn't sleep in too long.

I took a shower and got dressed in to one of my favourite outfits ( picture above). A I noticed that my mom left me a note it said
Dear, momo
I have left to go visit someone you are free to explore the town but pleas becareful don't talk to anyone that you don't know or that you have a bad feeling about. Please child be home before the sun goes down.
Love your mother

I smiled and seen she had left me money I grabbed my bag and ran out the hotel after locking the door and went to explore the new place since is been three year since I could go out on my own. I looked around at the stores and even went to try on some kimonos since I grew up in Canada and I have always wanted to try a kimono on. I seen the sun was setting so I started to head back.

Sakuras pov

I walked to the nura clans house and wondered if they would remember me it's been almost 17 years since I left Tokyo..since I left him. I walked up to the door and knocked the door opened and there stood a yokai " I'm here to see Gyuki he has been expecting me " the yokai looked at me suspiciously and lead me to were Gyuki was.

I opened the doors to see him he looked at me surprised that I actually came we sat down and had tea and told eachother how the other was doing this went on for an hour Intill he asked the question I had been dreading "why did you leave me Sakura?" I looked to him with sad eyes " I found out I was two weeks prevent and I panicked and fleas in fear of what you would think of what my family would do if they found out about her ...about you." He looked at me with tears in his eyes and a frown " I have a child and you never thought of telling me" I looked at him ashamed of my self of the fact that I knew he wanted a family that he would never leave her or me.

" I would like you to meet our daughter ...and I need you to promise me that you will take her in and protect her...give her the love of a father that I took from her." He looked at me and nodded. " I will protect you both" I looked at him with sadness in my eyes " I am dieing Gyuki I only have another two days to live I will introduce you to our daughter then leave to see my family before... You need to guide out daughter on the right path." He looked down with sadness but nodded as I got up to leave to be with my child one last time.