EPILOG

It's been now thirteen months since pandora decided not to answer me. 

We broke up.

I forgot about her,she is nothing to me anymore.We are strangers with memories that is all.I am not even sad about this to be honest i am glad everything ended like this.I mean I don't want to be in a relationship with someone who lives two and a half hour away from me.I wasn't able to suprise her by coming to her house without letting know her,at four am.
I became pretty famous on Instagram and Vine,just for my look but a lot of girls love me just the way i am.I love my girls and boys.I am even on tour with my friends.
Pressplay.
I do have fan merch isn't that amazing? I am so glad to have this opportunity to meet all my fans and be all around America.

"Cody,the fans are coming in ten minutes are you ready?"
"Yes,I am sweetheart."
We two went to the hall where we are suppose to meet our fans.Christian and Mike are already here.The other guys should come in about four minutes.

"Sam are you sure you want to be here?" i said nervously walking in circles.I am just nervous.What if they don't like her? I know they already know her but i was still not sure about this at all.

"Yes baby i am to one hundred percent sure i want to be here and meet your friends." She said. She gives me a kiss on my lips in the moment where the fans were going in.

P A N D O R A

Murderized.
Cody was famous now.
He even has a new girlfriend.She is really gorgeous.Cody has a lot of fans,he loves them so much.I am really happy that he is happy now,he deserves this.In this thirteen months i changed a lot.I moved to New York to become a actor.I know this is going to be difficult but i want it.

I want to get Codys attention.
I could go to one of his fan meetings but i want to get him with a special way back.
He is special.
I am special.

He is mine even if he doesn't want to admit it.

--

This is it guys.
This was my first book anonym.
Thank you for your patience really.
Thank you for the reads.
Thanks for the votes.
Thanks for everything.

I love you guys.

should i make book 2? i promise if i do one I'd update fast.

love

m