Ten

10

“Shit.”

Jayson cussed as he moved away from Michi. He covered his mouth with the back of his hand, unable to turn his heating face towards her. He couldn’t believe it. He just couldn’t believe it. I

 kissed her, he thought to himself. Never in his life had he lost control before. Never. A few moments that seemed like an eternity passed and yet both had their heads turned away from each other.

“Hey Mitch, could you help with the catering tomorrow? We are – oh.”

And the bubble popped. A fellow council member stared anxiously. Michi immediately got up and, without giving Jayson a second look, went over to her vice secretary who burst into the details of tomorrow’s event. That left Jayson with no choice but to stare after Michi’s back until the door to the Student Council closed in on him.

Seeing as he’ll be left alone in the dark, he got up and, with his hands in his pocket, headed back to his room. I kissed her. Shit.

- - - -

Deep grey eyes followed the unknowing varsity as he hopped down the stairs and headed back to his team mates. What he saw was totally unexpected. He had an appointment tonight and he only happened to pass by the building when he saw the pretty girl with the messy brown hair. He simply wanted to say hi before heading out but a bubbly figure beat him to it. Instead of walking away, he somehow got frozen in his spot. He watch them sit together.. watched the boy tuck in a stray lock of hair.. and watched him lock his lips with hers.

His mind became an awful mess in a matter of seconds.

Shit I will cut him.

No, just walk away.

They met a few days ago how could he –

What the hell is he after –

Should I tell him?

Ah. Him. Thinking of him, he let the thoughts slide as the varsity disappeared into the other building. He had an appointment, and he wasn’t going to miss it.  He jogged out of the campus, hailed a taxi and hoped to all the gods he needn’t stop the driver and go back to punch Jayson fucking Mikhail.

  - - - - -

The driver dropped him off in a glass building surrounded by party lights. Even from the outside, the music boomed and silhouettes were dancing through the see through glass. He grimaced as he never did like going to clubs. Even at 3AM, the whole place was packed: women in revealing clothes, men wasted and hounding after the women. He strode into the club and headed straight to the bar on the second floor. It wasn’t an easy feat with all the people dancing and slobbering over him. Who wouldn’t?

He was tall and perfect. His grey eyes, especially, glinted in the disco lights. But he can never compete with the Adonis who stood out from across the room even though he was sitting down at the bar. His mop of hair glittered, and women were swarming around him. Though his persona had caused everyone around him to keep their distance, he radiated beauty from every pore. The bastard, Keal thought before coming over.