Billdip Oneshot-

In case you didn't read the title/description; there is Yaoi (boyXboy) smut in this Oneshot!
Which means dip and billdo will be having sexy times. Also, there are various kinks in this Oneshot, so yeah. Read on if you want to.

"Babe please."

"No way! I'm not into role play, Pinetree!"

"Come on, it'll be fun! You can be the master, and I'll be the servant!"

Bill smirks. "I actually don't mind that idea."

Dipper looks excitedly at his boyfriend.
"Thank you!! I'm serious, you won't regret this!!"

"Pfft, you nerd. So, when should we start?"

"Meet me in the bedroom in about 7 minutes!"

"Ahah, fine."

(Time skip)

Bill walks into the bedroom, Dipper wasn't there yet. He'd never admit it, but he was actually pretty excited for this. A chance to command his Pinetree to do whatever he pleases without complaints.

"Hello master~" Dipper opens the door to reveal the slutty maid outfit that he was wearing.
'Damn, he's actually taking this seriously' Bill thought to himself.

"So, you finally show up?" Bill tried his hardest to stay in character, since Dipper had gone through all the trouble of wearing the outfit.

"I'm sorry master... Am I late?"

Bill holds dipper against the wall, pinning his arms above his head.
"Very late, my sweet~ and now you have to be punished."
"P-please no..."
"Too late."
Bill ties Dipper to the bed, he is completely unable to move.

"W-what are you going to do to me master?~"
"Absolutely nothing..."
"What!?"
"You heard me, slutty little bitches like you have to learn their lesson the hard way~"

The blonde opens one of his drawers revealing a dildo and a bottle of lube.

"Oh my sweet~ your punishment will be to watch me pleasure myself, And not be able to interrupt. You aren't allowed to touch yourself, you aren't allowed to touch me, you will just have to watch."

Dipper was amazed, Bill was taking his role so seriously.

Bill puts some of the lube onto the dildo, before sitting on top of it, thrusting it in and out of himself.

Bill's moaning drives Dipper crazy, making him more and more desperate to touch his boyfriend.

"Master please..."
"Please what, pet?"
"Please! I want to pleasure you too!"
"Very well."

Bill clicks his fingers, and dippers hands become free again.

"As much as I love that outfit, I think I'd prefer it gone."
"Anything for you master~"
Dipper reaches to undo the ribbon  behind his back and Bill stops him.
"What do you think you're doing!?!"
"I'm removing my clothing for you master, just like you said."
"I would prefer to take it off for you."

Bill walks towards his servant, pinning him against the wall yet again.
He softly chews at Dipper's neck, earning a few moans when he hit Dipper's sweet spot.
He reaches for dippers back and pulls at the ribbon, undoing the bow on his back. Just like that, the entire outfit fell apart.
"Beautiful~" he mutters before leaving a hickey on the brunette's neck and collarbone

He moves down a little, placing his mouth over his servant's left nipple, he sucks it softly while pinching the other.
"M-master~ quit teasing me..."
Bill smirks, moving downwards again.

He moves his hands along Dipper's waist and across his v-line.
He lightly touches his servant's thigh. Before massaging them, changing the brunette into a moaning mess. He kisses each thigh and chews on them softly.
"Oh fuck... Master please... Just fuck me already! I've been good haven't I?"

An evil grin shoots across his master's face. "Oh? Have you? I didn't realise being a whiny little bitch was being good?"

"M-master please... I'll do anything, just please touch me~"

Cipher's eyes light up.
"I don't know... Maybe I'll tease you a little more. Get on your knees!"
Dipper obeys his master's command, Getting on his knees in front of Bill.

The blonde man points towards his dick.
"Suck" he commands.

Dipper nods before placing his tongue onto his throbbing member.

"Don't tease me, Pet! Or I will punish you again."

Dipper nods again, before putting his entire mouth over his master's dick; Deep-throating him. Making his master throw his head back in pleasure.
"That's it, pet... Keep going... That's it... good boy~ ahhh~"
His master stops him.
"That'll do. I guess I'll have to reward you now~"

Bill puts some lube on his dick before commanding Dipper to ride him. And of course, the brunette agreed.
Dipper wraps his legs around his master's waist, slowly placing Bill's dick into his ass. Bill thrusts while his servant is riding him. Soon they have a pattern, sending waves of pleasure throughout the both of them.

They both reach their climax, moaning so loud that it could be classified as screaming.

"T-thank you for role playing with me master~"

"Its okay~ actually, I'd like to role play more often, if that's okay!"

"Definitely."