twelve

"Ok hyung, I'll be leaving now. Please take care of the lights and lock the door when you leave"

"Sure. See ya tomorrow, Jimin"the younger nodded his head and waved before leaving the room.

Hoseok was at Jimin and Jungkook's studio, he was just playing around, dancing to the beat of the music as it played. It has been a while since he dance. Maybe 2 or 3 years ago? Didn't really matter to him.

He had always loved the feeling when his dancing. Some kind of thrill or excitement pumps up to his veins. Especially when he gets really sweaty. Call him a weirdo or something but he loved the feeling of being tired.

The brunette played the music and started to dance and everytime he did, he would look at the mirror, smiling. He graciously moved his feet like he was some kind of ballerina.

It was just getting to the good part when Hoseok accidentally tripped on nothing and fell onto the ground.

"Shit...."he muttered, feeling the pain on his ankle. He tried standing up but fell back on the floor. He cursed again and lifted his left sweatpant up. There was a small red mark on his ankle. When he tried to touch, he felt the stinging pain.

He crawled towards his bag and looked for his phone inside. Pulling the object out, he instantly called his hyung. Ring....Ring....Rin-

"Hey Hoseok!What's up?"He heard the other male spoke.

"Hyung...If its not bother, could you....um..fetch me?"

"Sure. Send me the location 'kay?"He hung up.

Hoseok just hoped that calling his hyung wasn't a wrong decision of his.

"Hoseok!What the hell happened to you?!"The brunette covered his ears at the loud voice and sighed. Maybe calling Yoongi was a bad idea.

"Hyung, please keep your voice down. There are still people near here you know"

"And instead of just ranting over there, could you just help me stand up?"Hoseok said. The silver haired male scoffed before walking near his friend and helped him up. Rather than thinking that the pain on Hosoek's ankle disappeared and going home happily ever after, those were proven wrong when he fell once again together with Yoongi since he was holding onto him like he was gonna die.

As they both crashed down to the floor, Hoseok closed his eyes tight as he felt his ankle sting again. He opened his eyes and stared at the hyung above him.

"Hyung! Get up already! You're gonna squish my feet! Hyung--Hyung?Are you even listening?"He waved his hands infront of the male's face that was just centimeters apart. Hoseok didn't notice their closeness and continued waving his hands infront of Yoongi.

He didn't know that Yoongi was staring at his lips. Damn, those beautiful heart shaped lips of his made him crave for it. Yoongi knew that Hoseok used to like him when they were small and he too, liked the younger until Hoseok told him about a kid he met at the park and that they both ate ice cream together.

He of course, felt really jealous because the way Hoseok told it to him, his eyes sparkled in delight. He knew that Hoseok liked that kid who he had forgotten the name and never saw since.

The elder snapped out of his thoughts and looked at their position before standing up. He slowly pulled the younger up, sneaking an arm around his waist, silently praying that the latter wouldn't notice.

And he didn't, Hoseok placed a hand on Yonngi's shoulder and relaxed his feet. The elder slowly led him out of the room but not before closing the lights and locking the door with the keys Hoseok got from Jimin.
The two males left the building and waited for a taxi.

They saw a black car parked near them and the window seemed to lower down, exposing a blonde guy sitting on the driver's seat. Hoseok tilted his head before widening his eyes.

"Seokjin? What are you doing here?"Yoongi looked at the younger, confused.

"You know him?"Hoseok smiled sheepishly.

"He's my classmate's... uhm butler"The silver haired nodded slowly before looking at the blonde man.

"Nice to meet you, sir"Yoongi politely said. Seokjin chuckled.

"Please, call me Seokjin"

"Yoongi"

"Well, it seems like you two are waiting for something"Yoongi nodded.

"Uh yeah, I just came to fetch Hoseok over here because he sprained his ankle and we're just waiting for a taxi to come by"Seokjin looked at Hoseok in worry.

"What happened?"Hoseok scratched his head and laughed quietly.

"I uh.... accidentally tripped"

"Well, I think you two should go with us. We we're just heading back. We could fetch you"Hoseok cocked his head sidewards.

"Us?"Seokjin nodded.

"Taehyung is here right now"Yoongi glanced at the younger male.

"So I think, this Taehyung is your classmate"Hoseok smiled but did inside he felt like he was gonna explode. He wasn't ready to see the redhead yet.

"Is it alright if you could fetch us?"Yoongi asked, making Hoseok snap his head towards him.

"What-- We're just gonna be--"The blonde cut him off.

"Of course!"

"Thanks, Seokjin"The silver haired male thanked before opening the door and helped the brunette inside. When Hoseok went inside the car, he saw Taehyung sitting down on the opposite chair infront of them. They had an eye contact before Taehyung broke it and looked outside the window with his famous poker face.

Hoseok looked away, a blush marked his perfect cheeks. Yoongi sat beside him and looked at the male."I'm Yoongi, Hoseok's friend. Nice to meet you"He said and offered a handshake.

The redhead looked at him before returning his gaze back to the window. Yoongi twitched an eyebrow before pulling back.
The whole ride was quiet until a window opened and exposed a driving Seokjin.

"Excuse him, Yoongi. He's not really that good with other people"Yoongi waved his hand.

"Nah, I understand."After that small conversation, the atmosphere turned into a deafening silence. But that didn't matter to both Yoongi and Hoseok.

On Taehyung's point of view, he was practically fuming inside but kept his composure. He didn't like the way the silver head was holding Hoseok's waist while they takled with Seokjin a while ago.

He knew that the other had feelings for the brunette. And he couldn't but feel like he should do something about that

-•-

Ey guys. I really dont feel well that much since i got a shtty sore throat because of drinking really cold water *cold water be playin behind the background lol*

And im so stressed because yesterday this kid told me that she doesn't like hobi and that he's like his least favorite like

da fuk

bitch u didn't even know who the hell is the pink princess in bts and u go on and say that?

someone give me a gun ryt now cause ill be killin someone tonight

lolol

im so sad because bon voyage ended and ep 8 was so touching 😭😭

im going to be an army forever and no one aint gonna stop meh

thank u so much for reading!

mwah! ~~