Discussion: A Warfare of Canines

*WARNING! : May contain spoilers! *

So that's the end of round one! We'd like to thank everyone that participated this week and let us know what you thought. Not only is it extremely helpful, we love to hear from you guys. I'm even happier to say some of you guys are even becoming friends through this club, and that's why it's here. This week has been so successful because of you guys!

Now to move onto the book, this week's nomination was A Warfare of Canines by Georgeharo and this is where you can review the book, speak with the author and the admins, and chat with the other members! These boards will be open 24/7 so if you'd like to go back and add something in the future, that's fine!

Here's what the admins thought:

voidIydia - I actually have read the book before the book club and when I went to re-read it, I liked it just as much as I did the first time. The book goes into really good detail of the emotions of the characters and the surrounding you almost feel like you're there. I also like that the book is not your typical fanfiction with a main character who falls in love with someone from the show. Actually, it's hardly focused on the romance aspect at all. This book is more action based than anything, which I find refreshing from time to time. Then only critic I have of the book is the beginning is a little slow at first and somewhat hard to get into. Other than that, I throughly enjoyed the book.

Idioticallyidiotic - In my opinion, the book was original to the core. In all honesty, the only thing Teen Wolf about it is the cast. The plot, the OCs, even the creatures are different. It's definitely something you'd want to read if you want something new and filled with action.

Want to add to what we said? Or do you have some different opinions? Let us know what you think in the comments!

**IMPORTANT INFORMATION**

For next week, it's time to nominate the fandom for next. Please comment down below which fandom you want for next week. Voting will end tomorrow.  Have a lovely rest of the week!