•"astoria, must end"•

{this takes place 1 month before the release of Astoria, {October 23rd, 2015} I hope you guys enjoy!}

Mia Grace's POV

I wake up to the sounds of my 2 cats, Josie & Mr. Rogers, purring next to me in my huge King sized gold, canopy bed. Opening my eyes after hearing the comforting sound, I see the sheer white, sparkly material that hangs down my ceiling and I then roll over to my bedside table. Grabbing my phone off from the charger, I see that the time is 8:47 AM.

"OHMYGODIMLATEHESGONNAFUCKINGMUDERMEDEARLORDSAVEMENOWOMF" I scream as I jump out of bed and run to my closet to pick up the pile of clothes I set aside to wear this morning.

As I change into my black leggings, my phone starts to ring. I nervously close my eyes and pick up the phone, hoping it's not who I think it is.

".... Hello..?" I answer, meekly.

"MIA GRACE JENNER, YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE HERE AT 8! ARE YOU OKAY ARE YOU HURT?!" yells 1/4 of my bosses/best friend in an upset tone.

"Josh! I'm sorry! I overslept! You try booking the last shows of your SPF 80's Tour, hm? I stayed up till, and I kid you not, 2 AM TRYING TO GET A RESPONSE FROM THE HOUSE OF BLUES IN SAN DIAGO IF AUGUST 14TH OF NEXT YEAR WAS GOOD TO GO!" I yell into the phone, laughing hysterically.

Basically, I've been best friends with Josh Ramsay since high school; I've seen him got through the low and high moments of his exciting, young life. I'm 100% proud and supportive of him, always.

But, the magical story of our unbreakable bond began my freshman year, Josh's senior year, when we were partners for a video project in Creative Writing class. Josh wrote this amazing song/duet that we recorded, and then we made this bomb aesthetic music video to go with it! (btw, we made an A+ and our teacher cry) Ever since then, he's been my go-to BFF.

"SO WE ARE GOING TO SAN DIAGO? YES OKAY YES!" I hear him excitedly yell through the phone.

Oh yeah! I never mentioned but, if you couldn't tell, I'm manager (more like "momager") of Josh's band, Marianas Trench! The awesome, life-changing job began when the band was 1st starting out and they needed a manager, like stat.

Matt, one of the members, suggested me because at the time I was basically their manager, taking care of small gigs and all of that jazz. All the guys agreed and wanted me to take on the job.

Long story short, I said yes and thus I've been with the boys since. I've literally been asked by so many other Canadian up-and-coming stars to let me represent them, but I've declined them all, saying, "I work with MT, and MT only." What can I say? I'm that good.

"Okay, anyways, I'm sorry I'm gonna be late because of that reason. Oh hey, I'm making coffee at the house, you want plain black?" I ask him about his usual coffee flavor.

"Um, duh of course! And I totally understand, just didn't know if you were coming or not; all the guys can't come again today.." Josh tells me.

"So it's just us again today? I mean it's whatever, but we have got to finish writing 'End Of An Era' this week so you guys can record next week so the album can be released on time as planned." I tell him in my "serious manager" voice.

"Yup, just us, but it's fine, this way we can get the track done faster... I'll let you go so you can get dressed and get over here," his raspy morning voice says. gaaaaahhhhh yaaasssss

"Alright, catch ya on the flip side, Toy Soldier!" I laugh into the phone, calling him his nickname I gave him.

"Later, Porcelain!" he laughs back, in a giddy voice, calling me my nickname he gave me.