Chapter 1 // MOM SAY IT!

What you were wearing^^
Listen to the song too:) (is it just me who likes to listen to songs when i read?)

On Friday night you were home watching some teen wolf. (yass bitches im in the tw fam and season 6 will be our season stydia shippers) your mom got home  from work and sat down next to you and said " hey y/n how are you?" "I'm fine" you said smiling "is something wrong mom" you said before you looked back to the tv. "Well your dad and i had a big fight tonight..." " yeah i heard yall" "its hard to tell you..." "MOM JUST SAY IT!" "I'm leaving Minnesota and you will come with me your brother will be here.." You looked at her with tears falling down your cheek and crying for help inside you and thinking "what did i do to deserve this?". You took a deep breath before you said "where will we move to?" You said trying to hold you tears in. "Well i was thinking about New Jersey" she said with a smile with tears falling down her cheek. "I think you should go and pack now we will move on Monday" she said standing up. You just sat there starring at the couch next to you..you just couldn't believe that after 16 years your dad and mom decided to seperate. After 10 minutes you got up and packed your stuff and sending your bestfriend a text.

You: hey...
Y/B/N: hey bitch wassup
You: im fine...
Y/B/N: are you sure you don't sound like it..
You: okay im not fine my parents will seperate and i have to move to NJ..
Y/B/N: BITCH YOU WILL NOT FUCKING MOVE FROM ME I WILL FUCKING HIDE INSIDE YOUR BAGS!!
You: HAHAHAH it's good to know you will still make me happy even tho i feel sad...
Y/B/N: well i want to give you the best goodbye ever so why not go some shooping tomorrow?
You: okay why not?
Y/B/N: okay see ya bihh
You: Okay Bahh

After an hour you were done packing you then took a shower and a shit:) you brushed your teeth and went to bed (no you didn't sleep bitch it's summer) you were on Instagram and were on the "explore page" and then saw a guy called "GraysonDolan" on instagram you thought he was sooooo hot so you stalked him. After you were done stalking him your body just randomly shut it self off...😂😂

The pic you saw at the explore page^^

Next morning:
You woke up 9:34am to pee and brush your teeth you went back to your bed and was on your phone again...as always you went to snapchat to check them filters and got a text message from your mom saying "hey you're going to Princeton high school in New Jersey so you should check their website:) love mom❤️" you then took your computer up and looked up "Princeton High School" you saw they didn't have any uniforms and was like "YASSSSSSS BITCHES I DON'T NEED TO LOOK LIKE THEM FAKE BITCHES ANYMORE YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" then you went to Grayson's instagram again and saw that you liked a pic for 3 weeks ago and was like "SHIT bitch im going to hell" you immediataly unliked it and got up to take a shower and take some clothes on but then you got a message from Grayson and it said....

as always you went to snapchat to check them filters and got a text message from your mom saying "hey you're going to Princeton high school in New Jersey so you should check their website:) love mom❤️" you then took your computer up and looked up ...

What you were wearing after the shower^^

A/N: HI GUYS my name is Lisa i'm new so don't judge me im not american or from an english spoken country...so yeah:) find out what Graysons text message says // hope yall liked this btw:)