A question AND a dare!

someone's feelin ballsy today lol this was asked by surprise-heart-pie:

"I got a question and a dare!

Question: Violet, do you normally interact with characters from other animes?
Dare: I dare both you and Levi to kiss your least favorite person.
(P.S. Sorry I didn't ask anything earlier)

violet: ohh bless your heart! it is okay! we're just happy someone said something lol. okay! to answer your question, sometimes i do but the only character i talk to like that is Kyoya_Ootori_ in his ask book which makes our day. so give him some shit to do!😂😂 but i'd love to talk with more characters from other animes so if you see this, hit me up fam! let's be friends!

alright, now for the dare vi.

violet: fuck me. i gotta think.....

she walks the halls cursing everyone out in her mind with her superb resting bitch face

violet: hell yea. well uhh i guess that's you Levi.

ohhhh right right right. a-and you're my least favorite person too

heart-pie: no. be serious.

violet: ugghhhh fine..... LIGHT IM A GAY, GET OVER HERE

Light: what?

violet: come here i got a question.

Light: oh uh alright. *walks over and towers over vi* what do you ne-mmf!

violet: *grabs shirt and pulls him doen to her level and quickly kisses him* thanks light.

light: uh.... wut (•⊙﹏⊙•)

violet: you can go back now lol

light: b-bye violet. *awkwardly waves and touches lips*

violet: now tis Levi's turn.

ugh fine. i hate everyone so if i kiss everyone ima man hoe. soooo ig tha-oh god. nooooo not her please vi?

vioket: oHHHH NO! i had to kiss Light so you have to kiss Mikasa now! here i'll call her ove- MIKASA!!

mikasa: yes?

*kisses fingertips slaps it on her cheek* there. it counts bc i don't spread germs. and it's incest. sis i hate you this was a dare to kiss our least favorite person. i choose you, mika-chu.

mikasa: oh....whatever *walks away*

i hated that so much. i need you violet*grabs and dips her* ask more please. *makes out with violet*