Espeon

The last Pokemon I saw was Unbound Hoopa before he stuffed me through one of his rings. I, being psychic, should have seen that coming.

Then, I felt the ground again. I breathed, "Phew. I thought that Hoopa was going to kill me!"

I heard another voice, "Well, surprise! You didn't, psychic Pokemon. "

It said psychic like it was a bad thing. I looked to my right only to find an Absol. I screamed, " What the frick? How did you end up here dark Pokemon?"

"I can slice you in half with my horn so don't be mean. After all, I am the disaster Pokemon!"

"Shut up. Psychic Pokemon can stop your magical fairy attacks at send them back at you!"

"Oh well, Espeon, for your information I AM A PURE DARK POKEMON! I can't preform any FAIRY attacks! And for something that evolved from one of those sweet and cuddly eevee, you're pretty mean."

"Awwwww! Is little baby Absol pouting? Aw, do you want your mommy?" I teased.

I heard an angry bark which I recognized as an Arcanine. It yelled, " Would you two just SHUT UP? I can burn you if you want that!"

Absol said happily, "O my gosh! Arcanine, you don't know how relieved I am to have another dog here! I've been stuck with this, thing, for ages!"

I growled at Absol, "Oh I'm sorry? Did you forget that an EEVEE IS A DOG, THEREFORE ITS EVOLUTIONS ARE DOGS?  I guess I can tell Mewtwo about you since both of us are psychic! It'll be so mad at you! Oh and did I mention that Mewtwo is the most powerful Pokemon with Rayquaza? Mewtwo can crush you into a million bits and feed you to Rayquaza!"

Arcanine barked, "Wow. Dang Espeon! You really know how to defeat other Pokemon with words and attacks! But, back to Absol, I don't particularly like dark Pokemon so, get your dumb fairy horn and fall into the sun."

I smiled. I at least had someone that liked me. Although, I had no hopes for Absol. But, in truth, I never liked fire type after a Charizard nearly killed me.

Then Arcanine said, "Hey, I know you! You're that Espeon that challenged my friend Charizard! He almost died you know!"

Well, nobody likes me now. The life of an Espeon for you ladies and gentlemen. Applause!