(idk what to name this chapter help?)

William paused and thought about what he had just said. He facepalmed himself. "Augh!" Grelle looked up at William "What's wro-" before Grelle could even finish what he was saying William had pushed him away. He quickly made his way back to Grelle's office door and without a single eye gaze, William said "Get back to work." And just headed out. Immediately after William had left, Ronald had been outside the door. "Umm, what happened?" Ronald inquired with a concerned face. "Nothing but.." William looks left and right. "Where are the trainees you're supposed to be instructing?" Ronald showed a goofy expression. "They're around the corner, I told them to wait there while I..." William looked disgusted. "Don't tell me you were ease dropping.." "Only for a bit, or enough to know you have a thing for a certain rea-OW OW OWWW!!" William stepped on Ronald's foot to hush him up. William removed his foot off of Ronald's and adjusted his spectacles. "Get to work. You already have enough over time on your hands." William walks back to his office. Ronald whistles for his group to catch up. He put his hands behind his head nonchalantly and said "Yeah, yeah."