Sonic x Silver oneshot

In case you didn't read the description, I'm personally not big on the sonic fandom. But yeah, this will be fun to write regardless~

"Let's play spin the bottle!" Amy suggested.
'Was there anything more stupid to do at a party? Probably not.' Thought Sonic. Especially if that meant that he had to kiss someone. But unfortunately, it was Amy's party, and everyone had to do what she said, so that she'd shut up.

Everyone sat in a circle, and Amy quickly explains the rules.
"So, whoever the bottle lands on has to kiss the person on the other side."

It was pretty obvious that Amy was only doing this to kiss someone for herself. Sonic only prayed that it wouldn't land on him, and that it would all be over with, so that he could go home.

The bottle starts to spin, it lands on him and silver.
"What? Silver? Of all people... This would be awkward."

Amy looked horrified "What? No! We can spin again if you want to Sonic?"

Silver interrupts her. "No, it's fine." And quickly presses his lips against Sonic's.
Fuck. It actually felt good, he wasn't sure if Silver felt the same way, but it felt so perfect, like nothing that he'd ever felt before.
Silver licks the blue hedgehog's bottom lip, asking for entrance. Sonic agrees, allowing their tongues to collide together, wrestling for dominance.

"Okay! You can stop now!" Amy shouts angrily.

Silver smirks at Sonic. "Do you want to finish this off somewhere more private?" He whispers into his ear.

Sonic nods. And they run out of the party together.

They arrive at Sonic's house, they quickly make their way into Sonic's room.

"So, where were we?" Silver chuckles.
"I'm not sure, but let's go with it" Sonic replies.
Sonic crashes his lips against Silver's yet again, and soon they get back where they left off.

Before long, Sonic starts to chew on Silver's neck, claiming all of Silver for himself. He sucks viciously at the time-traveler's neck, leaving a large visible hickey.
"Just think of it as a souvenir of what's about to happen. And to show everyone that you belong to me, and me only."

Sonic starts being a lot more rough. Biting and tugging onto Silver's nipples. And Silver loved every minute of it. This was the most pleasure that he'd ever felt.
He moans and throws his head back.

Sonic smirked at the lighter-coloured hedgehog as he starts to lower himself, sinking his teeth into Silver's v-line and licking over the teeth marks.
"Do you like that?" Sonic gives the other hedgehog an evil grin.
"Y-yes" Silver says between breaths.

"Good." Sonic smiles at him.

"Are we actually going to..... You know....???"
"What?"
"Are you actually going to fuck me.?"
"If you want to, I guess... Do you want me to?"
"More than anything, yes."
"Okay, don't laugh at me. But I haven't done this before"
"Why doesn't that surprise me."
"Pfft, shut up."
"I'm joking, I'm sure you'll do a great job, you've done good so far."
"But don't we need any... Lube or something?."
"No. Go inside me raw."
"It'll be painful, are you sure?
"Definitely."
"Very well"

Sonic kisses Silver's forehead before bending him over.
He spanks Silver's ass before sticking one finger into Silver's tight hole. The noises that Silver made were all that Sonic needed to hear before resuming, putting a second finger inside him and moving them around.
"Ahhh, f-fuck...."
The sounds, they were enough to completely send Sonic over the edge. Just knowing that he had made someone like Silver into a moaning mess...

Sonic takes his fingers out of Silver, before replacing the fingers with his rock hard member.

Silver didn't realise that Sonic was so big. Or that he'd hurt so much. To tell the truth, the pain was a huge turn-on for Silver.

Within the first few thrusts, Silver knew that Sonic was a natural at this.
After a while, Sonic grips Silver's dick and pumps it in time with every thrust.
"F-f-fuuckkk..."
"S-silver"
"Soniiic"
"Ahhhhh"
"Mmmmm"

Noises fill the room, making them both even more turned on. The thrusts get faster and faster as they develop a pattern.

Soon, Silver reaches his climax, releasing all over the floor.
He sucks off Sonic until he also reaches his climax, and soon the floor is covered with their substances.

"You know~ I could lick that up for you..~" Silver suggests.

Sonic smirks "as much as I appreciate your offer. I'd rather you just lie here with me. I'll clean it tomorrow."

Silver climbs into the bed with Sonic, cuddling into him softly.

"Well... Was I good?"
"Amazing."
"Heh... Thanks.."
"So. Do you want to do it again tomorrow..."
"Maybe~"
"I love you, Silver."
"I love you too, Sonic