Ch. 1

"Deal" that was the last thing Will heard before everything went black. He woke up to angry Gleeful twins staring down at him.
"Is he up yet? I've got things to do for our show," said Mabel in the tent of telepathy. Dipper answered.
"Maybe if kick him again." Will felt a sudden pain in his stomach and whimpered.
"Ow," He said slightly opening his eyes. Dipper grabbed Will by the sweater.
"Well well well, if it isn't our little blue haired slave," Dipper said with a smirk. "W-what do y-you m-mean?" Will asked as tears started to form in his eyes.
"Stop crying," Dipper said, annoyed as he pulled Will close, "or I'll give you something to cry about."
Sniffling Will asked, "W-where's Axolotl"
"He gave you to us." Mabel laughed. "You are our slave now." Realizing, this Will felt tears stroll down his face. "Ugh I can't look at him like this. Can I go now, Dipper? I really have to start getting ready for the show. 2 more hours to go!"

Dipper let go of Will and answered his sister. "Fine, dear sister. I'll see you later." She turned to Will and grabbed his face.
"Bye bye, pet!" She then went into her dressing room to prepare.

After a moment of silence Will spoke, "W-what are you g-gonna do to m-me, D-Dipper?" Dipper glared at Will thought about the question and said
"Whatever I want..." He slapped Will across the face and then proceeded to kick and punch him. When he finished he said,"You will refer to me and my sister as Master and Mistress."
"Y-yes Master". Will said afraid of what was to come.
"P-please no more!" Dipper chuckled.
"Oh, my blueberry, you're hilarious." He then pulled Will to his feet and whispered in his ear. "Disobey me or my sister again and you'll get 10 times worse. Capiche?" Will nodded, afraid he would burst out in tears if he spoke. "Good," said Dipper. "Today you are gonna be our little helper." He handed Will a list of tricks that they would do in the show later that afternoon. "Study it, memorize it, and be ready for the show." Will nodded again. Dipper began to leave then turned and said, "Oh and one more thing DO NOT STEAL THE SHOW!!" Will couldn't hold his tears back any longer.
"Yes, M-Master," he said through sobs. Dipper sighed and rolled his eyes as he went to his dressing room.

Will was now alone in a ball crying. "Oh Bill I'm s-so sorry I g-got lost." He talked to himself. "P-please find m-me." He then started to study the list his Master had given him. He didn't want to mess anything up.

First chapter sorry it's all crappy and stuff. I have a dilemma willdip or reverse mabill. Please comment which one you want. So I started this story like a year ago and i don't remember if I published it or not. I was inspired to continue this story by reading other gravity falls fanfics by  Chandelerion and Charis_14. Y'all are awesome. Thanks for reading. Again characters and pictures belong to their rightful owners so yeah.