Caught Snogging (Doctor Who)

"Gah! D...do y...you think it...IT'S a...appropriate t...to be s...snogging h...here?" The 11th Doctor breathlessly asked River, who kissing and biting his lip.

"Well *kiss* that's *kiss* a *kiss* big spoiler for you sweetie," she said seductively while biting his neck and leaving lip marks on his neck.

The Doctor bit his lip and whimpered.

She kept kissing his neck before starting to unbutton his shirt and pulling the fez off his head. She growled when she noticed him just looking at the wall behind them and was wide eyed. She smirked deciding to surprise him a bit.

She slowly slid her hand down his trousers when she heard a squeak behind her.

She looked behind her and saw her parents. Amy was blushing and had a hand covering her mouth while Rory covered his eyes.

'Shit,' she thought.

"I didn't see a thing," Rory said awkwardly with his eyes still covered.

She just knew this was going to be a bit awkward for all 4 of them.

The Doctor shakily gets his things quickly and leaves the room.

"Well...um I don't think we have to talk about this. Let's just pretend it never happened," Rory said.

"Pretend what never happened Mr.Pond?" Amy asked him.

"Oh uh nothing really come dear wife," he said walking her out of the room.

River sighed knowing how awkward it's going to be for a few days. I mean come on you caught your daughter almost about to shagg the Doctor!

Very awkward indeed.

I hope you all enjoy this! YAY! I survived the first week of school and like I said updates will be slow and in some stories I might start to change how I write them.

Comment

Vote

And follow

I take requests