OBI X NAT

Requested by 1NatChan3

Obi's Pov
I was simply walking around the castle when I saw a girl with red hair sitting on top of a tree.At first I thought it was miss shirayuki but her hair was longer than I thought. I grabbed my dagger from my pocket and quietly walk towards the girl. Suddenly she jumped on top of the roof. Danggit..... Maybe she spotted me.... Ugh.... I went on top of the roof and saw the girl, resting. Nows the chance! I went to the girl and put my dagger close to her neck. She opened her eyes and looked at me.

Nat's Pov
Im about to rest when I felt something sharp is clise to my neck. I opened my eyes and saw a guy with black hair and yellow cat like eyes? I just yawned and sighed

"What are you doing?"

"Im asking the question darling. Who are you and what are you doing here? "He said.

"Im a person and the second question was my question to you" I said to him.

"Im serious shorty. Why are you here? Are you an assassin? Are you a bandit? Is there a reason youre here? Or youre just here to take my miss hair" He said, still keeping the dafger close to my neck.

"Im not short. I do have reasons. Im an ex-assassin. What hair are you talking about? "

"So whats your reason her-" Before this guy could finish his words, Mitsuhide came calling me

"NAT!!! "

I jumped down the roof and walked to him "Yes? "

"Where were you? "

"The roof. Like I told you an hour ago"

"Ohh.. Well Zen wants to see you"

"Why? "

"He wants to introduce you to your partner"

"PARTNER?! "

"Yup his name is Obi"

"Does Obi have black hair, always has a dagger or other weapons and has yellow cat like eyes? "

"Yes. How did you know?"

"I know him because he is on top of the roof now"

"Ohh.. If thats the case..... OBI GET DOWN HERE"

The guy name Obi peeked at the roof edge "No can do Mitsuhide. I only listen to master and miss"

"Grr... Ge-" Just before Mitsuhide could continue yelling at Obi, Zen came. Hah! Guess he was inpatient and went looking for me because Mitsuhide was slow

"Obi. Get down here" Zen said to Obi who jumped down

"Yes master? " Obi said

"This is Nat. Youre partner. She has been here way longer than you"

Obi's Pov
Partner eh? Shes cute.. Guess it wont be TOO bad having a partner

"Ok master. Hello umm... Partner. Im Obi"

"Names Nathania but call me Nat. N-A-T and if you mess with me... You will be dead meat"

"A-Ahh. Ok miss Nat"

-Time skip to 5 months- (What? Im trying to make this quick  ╰( ̄▽ ̄)╭)

Third person Pov
It has been 5 months Nat and Obi been partners. Obi was starting to get a small crush on her. Nat too has the same feeling but bigger. Today it was their day off. Obi decided he wanted to hang out with Nat since today there is a festival. And the day for him to tell his feelings..

"Hi Nat" Obi said to Nat who is sitting on top of a tree

"Oh hi" Nat replied to him

"Todays our day off and the festival. So do you want to han out with me at the festival? "

"Sure. Sounds fun"

The two went to the festival. They started walking around, looking at some rare items that people sell and playing some games.

-Time skip to night time-(Im trying to finish this before I go to school)

Obi's Pov
I went to the hills in the forest with Nat to look at the sky a little. Today and now is finally time for me to tell her.

"Ummm... Nat"

"Hm? " She hummed as she looked at me

"Uhh... Uhh... Ive al-" before I could even finish, we heard someone calling our names

"Guess we should go" Nat said and stood up

"Wait! " I held her wrist and kissed her

I pulled away and looked at her. She was blushing like a tomato.

"Nat. After 5 months being partners, I started to have feeling for you. The love feelings. Youre beautiful, great at fighting and youre wonderful. All I want to say is.... I love you Nathania"

She blushed even redder but smiled "I love you too Obi. I have the sane feeling to but dont have the courage to tell you"

I smiled at her and kissed her again and she kissed me back.

One thing they dont know is..... Zen, Shirayuki, Mitsuhide and Kiki were watching the whole thing.

Mitsuhide:"Knew that would happen"

Zen:"Yeah right. I knew that first"

The two boys started fighting while the two girls simply sweatdropped

THE END

Sorry if its bad. Ill continue making the other request on the weekends. And sorry if it took awhile