mine

youngjae's POV

i sigh as i lay my head in my hands waiting for orders. today has been the longest day and i'm honestly just waiting for it to be over. i suddenly hear a ding and assume that i have an order to take care of.

lazily i walk over to my station and prepare the order i was given. walking out the the main room of the cafe my eyes scan the tables for the number my order was assigned to. reading the ticket it says table 11...i sigh as i see a man around my age smirking at me from his table. slowly, i walk over to hand him his order and say my sickly sweet greeting that consists of "hello! i hope you enjoy your order and have a very lovely day today!" he gives me a sly smile and pulls me into a chair next to him saying "thanks for the coffee babe but i'd much rather just have you instead." and of course with my policy i have to be overly cheery with the costumers... "i am very sorry sir but i do have to get back to work." i said with the biggest smile i could muster although i just wanted to puke on this guy.

as i get up to walk back behind the counter i gasp as a hand roughly grabs my wrist and pulls me back into the chair. "look babe i don't want to have to get rough here but i suggest you sit here with me so that your pretty little face stays intact." i grimace but pull on a smile. "yes of course sir, i am very sorry if i have upset you in any way. how could i make it up to you?" his smirk increased as i felt a hand grab my thigh. i was shaking by now but still trying to keep a smile wondering what would happen to me next...

jaebums POV

i frowned as i saw a disgusting pig hitting on this poor boy . i glare at the man as he grabs youngjae's thigh and whispers something to him that i assume made him very uncomfortable. i decide i've had enough by the time i see youngjae grimace and look like hes about to wet his pants. i pull myself up and storm over to the table the two men had been seated at. slamming my hands on the table i interrupt the conversation that was happening between the two. "excuse me but what do you think you're doing?" i roughly say to the man who has a hold on youngjae. he grunts and says "whats it to you kid?" dryly i scoff at his comment, "sorry but this is my boyfriend you're hitting on and i highly suggest you leave." i say leaning towards his face slightly. he grimaces and lets go of youngjae's thigh, "i'll be back for you." he says to youngjae and storms out of the cafe.

youngjaes POV

i'm shaking and can barely a word the man is saying, because my ears are ringing so loudly. as he opens his mouth to say another remark, a pair of hands slam onto the table and i jump out of my daze. i look up to see one of our regular costumers jaebum, utterly confused i furrow my eyebrows and stare him in the eyes about to ask if he had needed any help.

before i could open my mouth to ask he says "excuse me but what do you think you're doing?" to the creep next to me. as i expected the man dryly responds with "whats it to you kid?" jaebum scoffs and without any hesitation injects "sorry but this is my boyfriend you're hitting on and i suggest you leave." thoroughly confused my eyes widen and i tilt my head. although i decide to go along with it just to get myself out of this situation that i happen to be in...
after getting lost in my thoughts i look around to see just jaebum now sitting next to me staring worriedly into my eyes. i let out a heavy breath and immediately say, "thank you so much, i was honestly about to wet my pants back there." jaebum laughs and adds, "no problem, i could tell you were uncomfortable. and felt like i needed to help." i smile and look at my watch. seeing that my shift is almost over i sigh and say, "sorry but my shift is actually over soon and i have to go pack up, again thank you so much for helping me out." of course i purposely avoided the whole "i'm his boyfriend" topic just to not make anything more awkward than it is. he then gives me a grin and hands me a small piece of paper, "no problem, about that whole boyfriend thing. text me sometime, maybe it could become a reality." he winks and walks out the door. i feel my cheeks heat up as i shove the paper into my pockets. maybe this day wasn't so bad after all...

END

------------------

thank you guys so much for reading! this is my first fan fiction ever so i really did try my best here. sorry if there are any sentence structure mistakes but its not my forte. again i really hope you guys enjoyed and please comment down below if you have any comments for me!

jaimee