Teach.Me.How.To.Fight.

His touch just makes me want to scream, I can't help but think that I could just run and forget everyone and be me. No more pain and excuses. His voice is painful and kills me. The worst part is I can't run. I would never leave my mother, she is dying each day and he won't stop hurting her and all I can do is stand there and watch but how can I help I am weak and never will be as strong as him I can't do this anymore. She doesn't deserve thi- I was washed away from my thoughts when I heard someone call my name.

"Samantha!" The person called my name out for the third time and I finally looked up and saw that my teacher was in front of me giving me the death glare. I was used it.

"Can I help you" I said with a smirk creeping on my face.

" Yes you can Miss Jones head to the principle office" He turns on his heels while the whole class stood silent.

"Gladly" I mumble, I grab my stuff and stand on my feet now only 2 inches away from the door. Mr.Mathews apparently had something to give me stopping me from moving any further.

"The slip Miss Jones" He walks towards and forces the pink slip in my hands and walks down onto his seat behind the desk of papers.

"anything to get me out" I mumble and turn to the door and walk out.

----------------------------------------------

"YOU THINK I STOLE YOUR TESTS"

"Don't scream at me Miss Jones or you will get detention. I am not saying you took them I am asking because I've been told information about you and- I cut his words off being so done with the principle thinking I steal and cheat just because I was expelled from my old school. He was the only one who knew why and used it against me.

" You can not use that against me and I won't let you. I've done nothing to make you think I have. Rumors won't change that unless you believe them. I was sent here to have a talk with you because you think I stole tests and we have so can I go now" I tried my best to keep calm and not scream.

"Yes you can but straight to detention" His blue eyes where now giving me a soft look like worry or disappointment. I get why since I was a student and he was my father friend but It was more.

I pushed off the thoughts and open the office door and headed to detention.

I mean I knew where to go I've been there once before but that's because I drop my juice on the teachers shirt. I guess you can say I am a good girl, in a odd weird way.

I finally was at room 204 I cleared my throughout and walked in.

"Stop stop" I heard someone mumble before I stepped any close into the classroom. All I saw were a group of guys dressed in all black and smoking a joint. I ignored everything and everyone all I could think is this was my last period and I be heading home and I am so scared. I sat down in the front and was not even surprise that there was no teacher. I breath in and out and I saw the clock.

"3:12" I mumble it's almost 3:30 and I can't head home I don't want to walk in and see her on the ground crying anymore I cant.

"Why so eager to live" I jump from the voice behind me. I felt him breathing in the side of neck. I don't understand I usually would freak and stand and run away because guys this close was not normal to me but my body was not hearing me out.

I turned my head to the side now facing his , 1 inch away from each other. His eyes were pain and so readable he had been through so much and his pain was temporarily gone while he looked at me his brown eyes now staring at my lips while I spoke.

"I guess the thought of being here with your pathetic crew grosses me out." His eyes became lit up once I said that, it was like he was not even a little mad.

He cupped my cheek in his hands and laid his forehead on mine and spoke.

" Your interesting but can you fight like you talk. I know who you are"

I mentally shook off how hot this guy is. I still notice his very light brown eyes where full of pain behind them. I knew he had gone through a lot. I know someone before they even speak. I push his chest off and stand on my feet.

"Who is that then." I ask as curiosity flying through me.

"Your dad is a fighter and he beat the shit out my dad and really tell him I said thanks. I loved to see my old man getting beat. I am guessing you can fight too." It was more like a Statement then question to him.

I knew I could ask him for help I mean his dad could fight and he might know where to go I need to ask. I will do anything to learn. absolutely anything.

"I don't" my words came out like nothing.

"Daddy's didn't teach you." He said so cold and I knew why he was acting like this. His dad, he knew how much my dad hurt his and he wanted to hurt me to get to him. My hands now shaking and my legs feeling weak.

His eyes now so clear and readable once again. He felt strong and fearless but I was not scared but the thought of my dad was what scaring me.

" Me and father aren't buddy buddy if you know what I mean." I mange to stop my shaking and but couldn't control my legs.

"If you don't know how, then how do you fight people who push you around!"He puts his hands in the air waiting for answer.

Finally one of the guys that were silence the whole time spoke up. I am guessing the reason for them being quiet is because seeing me talk to there friend was liking seeing a movie.

The kid looked pretty young and had dirty blond hair with clear blue eyes that yet again readable.

"Take her to John he knows what he's doing and he knows how to teach girls the right way" I guess you can say bad idea Sam, you don't know these people and if they can fight and my dad was not on there good side I shouldn't go. But I had no choice.

"Can you take me to see him today." I ask, then took my eyes off the dirty blond and looked at the guy that was next to my shoulder and made me instantly nervous. I need any reason to not go home any reason please. I don't wanna see him beat my mother and me standing there doing nothing.

" Of course Samantha" He says while walking off and stop at the door singling me he was waiting.

" I am coming"

SAMANTHA JUST PUT A SIGN ON YOUR HEAD SAYING I AM STUPID.