Chapter 5

*Christophe's P.O.V.*

        We arrived at his house within a couple of minutes. His house was so much nicer than mine, concerning he was one of those rich British white boys. I mostly hated those people, but he was okay.

        He pulled out a key from his pocket, and unlocked the door. I assume no one should be home then. It was completely quiet inside, except for a light music playing. I looked around the house when we went in, it was honestly quite beautiful. Everything was neatly put away, and not a speak of dust could be seen.

      I feel so out of place.

      I spent too much time looking around, I didn't even realize the woman on the couch. She looked almost identical to Gregory, which I'm assuming she must be his mom then. She looked up from her book, and smiled at us.

"'Ello Gregory, who is this?" She looked over at me.

"This is Christophe, a friend from school. Can he spend the night?"

"As long as it is fine with his mother." I saw Gregory look at me looking for an answer, I just nodded.

"Yes, it is fine. We will be in my room."

"Okay that's fine, and your father will be home soon, we made plans to go to a friends house later tonight."

      I followed him to his room. Eveything in this family is so ...perfect. This is the opposite of my 'home'.

      Gregory sat on his bed, while I just leaned ageist one of his walls.

"Zhy deed 'ou zant me to zpend ze neeght?"

"Because" he got up and walked closer to me and put a hand on my shoulder. "I know something isn't right, and I want you to know that you can trust me."

      I stayed quiet and looked down. "Ee'm zorree, but ee'm not goeeng to zay anyzeeng."

"So, you admit it? That something isn't right."

"Oui, but ee can't zay anyzeeng."

"Why not?"

"Ee zould be keelled."

      He sighed and went back to his bed. "I just want you to know I care about you and I will listen to whatever you say."

"Ztop lyeeng, nobodee carez about me."

"Well, I do."