fifthteen

{I know this is going to get me so much hate. I know it is. But I am making I new Robin the ones they have I couldn't choose. So I made myself one. This is a fanfiction so I can make up right. Hope you like my way making a Robin. If that makes sense}.

Carlos POV

Bruce told me to go to the office. I think he knows I lied to him. I wish my father was here. I wish a little someone didn't kill him. Jason Todd I am here to make amends but fell and fell even harder for a girl who I can't change.

"Why the hell did you like to me Carlos. We are a team. She knew you. What's her name. Every time I went to check on the girl for answers they couldn't give me names for personal reasons". I looked up at him. Why should i, I am just going to die like my father has. By the fucking joker.

" fine her name is Maggie. You happy go ruin her life. Just leave it alone Bruce. She had enough trouble in her life". Bruce looked up at me. Oh shit I said something I wasn't suppose too."what did you say. How do you know she had a lot of trouble in her life. What and how do you know this. Please don't tell me your being adventuretours like your father".

I stood up. Slamming my hands on the table."don't talk about my family. He's gone. Dead. And I never got to know him. Just a fucking picture of him holding me. That's all I have. So please talk about something else before I leave". Bruce cleared his throat.

"Tell me how you know Maggie so well". I shouldn't have said that.

" we met weeks ago. She stayed at my house. She ran away from her father. Scared the shit out of my friends. Her powers are beautiful and powerful. Enough said. What do you want to do. She is the weakness of joker we can use that". Bruce thinking hard in that seat.

"Since she trust you I can see it. We can use you to bring her to us". I had a confused face.

" no I am not going to be bait. I can't lose-". I stopped my self. "Oh please tell me you both didn't you know do something. Are you trying to save her. She can't be saved. She chose her side".

I stood up. I can't believe what he just said.

" and I wish you didn't come and meet my father. He died because of you. Bringing him into he life of crime fighting. Jason Todd as the wonder boy or as Robin. You killed him and I hope you feel horrible about it. You think I am going to bring her and be bait I can't. She isn't dumb. I have to go bruce". I got up and left the office.

It was raining when I ran outside. I put my hood over my head. I take my ways where it's easier for me to go home. Walking down the alley way was not a good idea.

Four men crowded me. They had knives and guns. Is it a bad thing that they don't know I am Robin.

One of them pushed me to the wall."now what's a little kid like you coming into our parts at night ". I punched him but my hand froze. His eyes shocked at what happened. Me too.

I looked and seen Maggie. What is she doing here. Ran to me and kicked the men down. Moving her hands up and then slowly going their way they went flying. They got up and started to run.

Maggie walked up to me. She was covered with her hair in her face. I moved my hand to her face. Maggie moved away. Why is she here if she doesn't want me by her.

I started to walk away. She pushed me back." Let me fucking go maggie". Her eyes turned red."my name is Toxic. And I seen you were being followed so I thought about helping you but you seem to have a handle I should leave".

Maggie walked away. I grabbed her hand. She liked at me. Walking closer to her. She flinched at my touch. Then a certain someone had to ruin our time.

A flash of lightning coming from the back of him. Always gotta have those cool backgrounds. "Back away from the meta human kid".  He was making it clear I don't know Bruce is Batman. Or that he doesn't know me.

" oh I am not going anywhere. I love the black. My soul is black too but we aren't here for chit chat ". Maggie disappeared. I felt my hand being grabbed. Then it's like I was pulled into another portal. Maggie transported me to a the other side of Batman.

She pulled her hand to Batman and he went flying to the ground. I was about to run but Maggie looked at me." Oh I see. Your not with me. You still love this hero. He isn't worse than me". Her short grey hair oh her face. She walked up to Batman. She put her hand on his face. He couldn't get up. If I never left and said what I said this wouldn't be happening.

Her eyes turning a brighter red. She let go."that's what I wanted to know. It's been good fighting the wonder team. And yes I know now who you really are Carlos. And you think lying can make it better. Worse is coming be ready". She disappearing from the scene.

I ran to Bruce."i am sorry. It's like she made me stay what did she do to you".

"She seen the memories. She knows everything. This isn't good. Soon enough joker will have what he wants".

I stood up." No he won't. I'll stop her. And you don't need to help. She wants me not a fight ".

________________________________

Well well well. It seems like you get a better picture of what Carlos is.

And Batman getting beaten up by an nineteen year old is funny. Well to me.

Like
Comment
Share

Hope my way of putting a new Robin is to your liking. And yes Jason Todd is the father. And why Carlos doesn't have the last name is because his mother never gave him the last name.

And give me questions anytime about the book. Answers will be given.

Oh the picture. That's how Carlos looks.