Taurus X Scorpio

Taurus - female

Scorpio - male
.............
"A camp?" Aries asked Capri "yes a camp" he replied. "Can't we go somewhere else for the weekend?" Libra asked Capri plopping down on the sofa and putting his legs up capri's lap "no-" Capri pushed libra's leg down his lap "we can, but we won't, you all haven't been to my guest house, so I thought this time we'll go there, and it's like a big cabin in middle of the woods, with awesome lake"
"What if we die like those stupid movies" Pisces asked
"There's a reason those movies are stupid" Leo said changing channels.
"Girls will never agree to this, they'll chicken out, just on the mention of the word 'woods' and 'cabin'" Aries spoke up. "About that, he already asked them" I said looking over Capri "what?" They all asked simultaneously "yup, true" Capri said "and what did they say?" Libra asked "they are packing their bags now, and they told us that you guys will throw tantrums of not going" I said smirking "we are not throwing tantrums!" Pi said frowning and crossing his arms around his chest "yeah totally" Capri said smirking
"I will take revenge on them" leo said and all the boys nodded
"Like it's gonna succeed" Libra said "what are you trying to say?" Aries eyed Libra challenging him to say it again "shut up and pack your bags pussies, we are going camping" Capri said shouting while running up the stairs.

.....................

We took 3 cars and four seated in each with 2 guys and two girls.
I was driving with Libra, aqua and taurus. Aries and Capri were with cancer and virgo and lastly pi and Leo were with Gemini and saggi.
"Dude put on the neighborhood, I love them" Libra said trying to change the song "no" I slapped his hand away
"Yes please! Scorp they are great" taur said coming right next to my face "su-sure" . Libra gave me 'i-cant-believe-you' look. And suddenly he smirked. I changed the song and taur kissed me on my cheeks. "Aww is the tough scorpio blushing" Libra teased.
I gave him 'i am going to kill you' look but he just smirked.
"You know scorp, you should get a girlfriend" it was aqua "what?"
"Yeah, I mean you are totally a bf material unlike stupid aries" and Taurus just laughed on that, Aries is aquas boyfriend, right now they aren't talking, cause it turned that it was aqua who said Aries is a pussy and he'll probably say no to camping in woods. They are like small kids. "Actually you and taur should be together" Libra said and with that taurus laughter abruptly came to halt. "what?!" Taurus and I said simultaneously "see, perfect for each other" aqua said laughing. "I am gonna kill you both" I said but aqua and lib high fived each other.
I saw taurus in the rear view mirror, and caught her smiling looking out the window, she suddenly turned and looked at me, blushed and looked away. She's so cute.
The whole me and taur should be together was circling in my head. What if we came together, how it'll be?
Like, I do like her and Libra knows that, that's why he was giving me all that look. She was irritating at first with all joyfull personality and stuff but slowly she grew on me and then it turned in to a bit personal and started wanting her company. Her presence made my heart full for some reason.
She even tutored me once.
She eats a lot and that's a very good thing. All of our group eat a lot, but she loves food and even making it. She once told me she wants to become a chef. She is a great artist too. She and Libra loves to paint.
We came to your destination. The cabin was so great and beautiful
"Damn! I am glad I came, its awesome man" Leo said and everyone agreed. "Oh it's nothing, you'll see the best part"
Capri said and matched towards the cabin "what's the best part, if not this wonderful cabin" virgo asked "it's the lake, but to see the amazing Pat of it, we'll go at night" he said "right now you need to relax and go choose your room"
"There are 4 rooms. 3 in each" he said. "Me, Aries and pi are in One room" he said "scorp, lib and Leo are in one, now girls you choose"
"Okay, me cancer and gem are in one" saggi said "then it's me taur and aqua" virgo said. With that, we all went to aur respective rooms.
I guess everyone slept cause after I woke up it was 8:30 and no sound, just snoring. We reached here at 6.
"Hey guys get up, food's ready"
It was Aries
Turns out, girls got up early and asked Capri for the food supply, and made us spaghetti and meatballs.we all ate our food and watched some TV and stuff, yes the cabin had tv and many stuff.
"C'mon we are leaving for the lake!" Aries shouted.
We all got up and took our bathing suit.
It was 10 minutes walk. It was worth it cause when we got there
"Wow!" All said together
....................