Summary

The Seven Deadly sins, also know as the Cardinal Sins are a class of demons that were born from Satan himself. He sees these children as the flows of humanity. Just like the Eight Demon Kings, these seven demons are said to be some of the strongest demons in Gehenna. These sins are: Pride, Greed, Lust, Envy, Gluttony, Wrath, and Sloth. But their powers and influence on the human realm grew to an overwhelming state. Powerful Exorcists used their skills and abilities to seal these demons away, some in objects while the others were sealed within people. Forcing the demon sins into contracts with humans. The big question now is... where are they now?

Shizune Yukimuto is an old childhood friend of Yukio Okumura. After Shizune had moved away because o f her father's work, the two never thought it was going to possible for the two to ever meet again. Suddenly, her father's work brings them back to Japan and Shizune sees the chance of meeting her longtime old friend, but all that has to be put on hold when her father is suddenly killed by a demon. Now going to True Cross Academy and attending the Exorcist Cram School she never expected to meet her old childhood friend as her instructor. Will they be able to continue where they left off or will Shizune take a bullet to the heart before they even have the chance?

Yukio Okumura x OC

Disclaimer: I do not own Blue Exorcist