Chapter 1

Scarlet's P.O.V.

"Nice Job Blaus!" The training for the newbies was finally done for the day.

I was giving each and everyone of them a pat on the back because, well let's face it, they did surprisingly good. Especially that Ackerman girl over there.

As the newbies began to eat their dinner in the Survey Corps headquarters, that was apparently beginning to be used again since squad Levi took custody of the Eren Kid who turns into a Titan.

"Scarlet!!" I noticed Petra from squad Levi was waving me over.

Unlike her being part of a squad, I have my own squad.

Clyde Atchasin
Rose Maria
Edward Florentine
Anna Dionisio

I plopped down next to Petra, "OI Petra! Training the newbees sure is tuff!"

Petra being Levi's joyful secret admirer giggled, "Yeah I guess it is but hey they can probably save humanity!"

I sighed and rested my feet on the table in front of me, "Yeah I guess you're right. I mean the Jaeger kid already retook Trost so..."

All the newbies were crowded around a table eating. Not many decided to join the survey corps.

Way to go Commander Erwin...

Petra glanced, "I'm sure Levi will take care of them fair and square!"

That girl and Levi just wow....

The newbies didn't seem to remember anything about there being Titans out there. They're just having a grand old time.

Suddenly Levi came in and sat in front of us, "Oi Scarlet. Commander Erwin would like to privately meet you tomorrow."

Privately? Why me? After all the times he's made me a squad leader an everything now he wants to meet me?

I looked straight at Levi, "Do you happen to know why he wants to see me? I'm not in trouble am I?"

"Calm down. Here he wanted me to give this to you," he pulled out a letter and handed it to me, "Petra lets get going I have to talk to our whole squad."

After they left I was in charge of watching the newbies while they ate.

Guess I should read this letter now.

Dear Corporal Wentz,
I know we have never met before. My name is Erwin Smith. I am the commander of the survey corps. Corporal Levi has told me much about you and I have grown to wanting to meet you. So tomorrow you are excused from your duties to come and meet with me. I will be there tomorrow in my office an you are free to visit when you can tomorrow.
Regards,
Commander Erwin Smith

I sighed and folded the letter back up. The seal had the Survey Corp's symbol on it. Pretty fancy!

Suddenly all the newbies appeared in front of me saluting.

Armin Arlert started to speak up, "Corporal Wentz! May we please be excused to go to our resting quarters?!"

I stood up and saluted back, "You may! Get rest for tomorrow because you will be taken under Squad Leader Hanji's care."

Connie Springer looked straight at me, "How come you won't train us?"

"I have a meeting with Commander Erwin tomorrow. Now get to sleep! all of you!" I walked out of the room and to my quarters.
I had some paperwork to do so I stayed inside for the rest of the night.

*1 Hour Later*

*knock knock*
I stood up and then walked over to the door to find someone from the Garisson standing at my door.

He had a small bouquet of flowers and a small box in it, "This is from Commander Erwin. Sorry to disturb you at such a late hour."

The boy disappeared down the hall leaving me alone.

When I sat down I glanced the little card in the bouquet. It said, 'sorry for making you meet me at such a late notice. Hope this makes up for it'.

"Gee. Commander trying to flirt with me?" I let out a giggle and then opened the box to find a beautiful blue necklace in it.

I blushed a little, "I guess I'm wearing you tomorrow."

Erwin's P.O.V.

I delivered the present to her. She didn't know I was already here but yeah you know.

"Does she know that she's going to become your wife?" Levi had come here since all of his squad members were asleep.

The sound of me slamming my book echoed throughout the empty dinner hall, "No. I plan to tell her soon. But not tomorrow."

"And why is that?" Levi raised an eyebrow at me and drank his tea.

"Quit being overprotective of her. I know you two have been very good friends but I have my own reasons why I haven't told her yet." I really did have my reasons.

1. I haven't met her personally yet.
2. I don't want to seem to forceful

Levi stared at me in silence and then sighed, "I'm not being overproective. I just want to make things go smoothly she is like my sister! She's the one who endured three years of Hell by my side!"

I guess I can't beat that. Levi and her are pretty close. But it doesn't change the fact that I still want this girl to be my bride.

"I understand Levi! Let me handle things my own way!" I stood up and began walking around this HQ.

In the hallway there was a door cracked open. As I walked past it I noticed that it was Scarlet's sleeping chamber!
She was laying in bed already sound asleep.
Her long raven black hair was sprawled out all over her pillow. The soft little breaths coming from her mouth.
That's another reason why I wanted her to become my wife.

A small smile escaped me as I closed her door quietly, "Good Night Scarlet."

I then my way towards my room which was down the hall.

Tomorrow I was going to wear my survey corps uniform, and a blue necklace that was the boy version of Scarlet's.

"Tomorrow is the day..."

----------------------------------------

Sorry for the horrible ending. But I assure you next chapter will be much longer and better!!

Stay tuned my little Survey Corp Members!!!