Wrong Love

Jennifer's POV

I'm Jennifer, a 19-year-old who still lives with my parents, Guadalupe and David Lopez

All my life, I was just a simple nerdy girl who loves to stay in my room, reading books, studying and listen to music.

As I grew up, I always feel the love of my parents to me. My Dad is the CEO of his business company while my Mom is a fashion designer.

We're very happy

They always give me what I need in life and I just wish I had siblings...

But then I have a best friend in our campus and his name is Harry.

Harry and I became best friends since High School but my parents never knew about him cause my plan is to introduce him soon as my boyfriend...

And I still don't know when.

Yes, Harry has been my best friend for like almost 3 years and in 3 years, he still doesn't know that I fell and still falling in love with him.

He is nothing but so sweet, kind, charming, smart, and handsome...

I just really hope that if I confess to him my true feelings, our friendship will never be broken cause I know him. Once he knew that there is someone who has a special feeling for him, he's not going to talk to that someone, anymore. I know that crazy part of his life cause I've been there on his side whenever there is someone who confesses him their true feelings. And I don't want to be one of them soon. So if I can still be with him anytime, I will never do a thing that I would regret in the end...

But whenever I couldn't stop myself to tell him, I'm just telling all on my phone but in private with a password so he wouldn't open it if he took my phone to tease me

I'm laying on my bed and stare at the ceiling. It's almost 3 in the morning and I still can't sleep and so I opened my secret message in my phone, a message where all my confessions are. I took a deep breath and copy it and went to messages.

Am I gonna send this to Harry? I was about to touch the send but then, No.

What if he doesn't feel the same about me? What if he doesn't love me more than just a best friend too?

So no, I will not send this to him

I sighed hard as the door suddenly opened wide.

I was shocked making me jumped a little

"Mom! Knock first!!" I said as I laughed

"Sorry, Princess but I want you to sleep now and turn off your lamp." Mom said

I playfully rolled up my eyes and smiled at her

"Okay...I will." I said

"Okay then...I love you!" She said

"I Love you too," I said and she closed my door

I return my gaze on my phone and holy sh*t

I touched the send button

Dead

Harry's POV

It's 3 am now and I still can't sleep..

I'm still thinking about her. My best friend that I wish was my girlfriend, Jennifer

I grew up without my father. He left us, me and my Mom when I was just 2 years old and I don't have any idea about him...

He left us with nothing. My Mom had to pay all the debts so we had no choice but to sell our house. It was not easy for us in the first place cause Mom had to earn money just to send me to school. The life was not easy when my Dad left us like that...and then, we just heard that my Dad is happy with his new family. But then my Mom had a small business, she built it with her very last money and then while I'm growing up, her small business is growing up also.