Chapter 1

-Little Angels Hospital, America-

The sound of her heels as it land on the floor with each step that she took was covered by the rapid footsteps of other people as she walk through the plain white hallways of the hospital that she's currently working in. She walked with her chest puffed out and her stomach tucked in which made her aura give off the feeling of an overwhelming confidence and authority is coming from her; yet, the gentle smile on her face contradicted with the impression on her of being a 'cold' person.

Nurses and some regular visitors greeted her happily and she greeted back cheerfully when they happen to pass by one another. She quickened her pace due to the fact that she can't wait to see someone and some nurses who noticed her picking up her pace has smiled and/or giggled since the exactly know what's up.

She let her (eye color) eyes scan and skim through each door number that she saw and she eagerly looked out for the numbers: 308. Once she has arrived in front of that room, she stopped for a moment and then put on her best smile before opening the door. There she saw a brunette sitting on the hospital bed while contemplating about what to write on the paper laid down in front of her.

Her smile and eyes softened at the sight of the small girl on the hospital bed who is still too busy thinking deeply that she did not even noticed that someone had entered her room. Trying to hold back her laughter, she tiptoed stealthily towards her and whispered a small 'boo' when their distance is short enough and that made the little girl jump a bit due to shock but she immediately pouted and tried to send a glare to the older lady who burst out laughing.

"Oh, Hana-chan~ You're so cute!" she exclaimed once her laughter died down a bit which made Hana cross her arms and turn her head slightly away from her to avoided facing her. The lady stuttered out apologies in between her laughter but then she paused when she saw that there was actually already a few notes written on the music sheet.

The (hair color)-colored/ (brunette/blonde/whatever) girl sat down on the bed beside the still annoyed brunette and looked at the paper carefully. 'Hm... She keeps on getting better and better on composing. She has been following my advises and have taken them very seriously.' she though. 'Al though, they still could use some work and a few correcting... It is still good though.' she added when she noticed that there was a group of notes which does not match with the rest of the notes.

"Why are you composing?" she asked after a moments of silence and the little girl's irritation immediately vanished into thin air and it was replaced by excitement and happiness and the lady was astonished by the sudden and quick change of mood. Hana turned to her and the lady swore that she could see moe flowers on the background and the little girl is literally sparkling.

"Haven't you heard? My two favorite Japan idols' groups, STARISH and QUARTET NIGHT, has just announced a competition!" the girl explained and even told her about how excited she was and stuff in an unusual speed and the lady sweat dropped a bit but she still smiled at the little girl.

"And you're planning to enter?" she asked with a soft voice and the atmosphere dropped a bit and the girl slowly nodded her head while she start to play with her own little fingers and the pen in her hand

"But... I know that my compositions are not good enough. Professionals might, no, will join the competition. Even though I probably have the strongest desire to have my wish of them singing my songs, I lack the talent that everyone else's has..." she reasoned out in a soft and small voice and stopped playing with her fingers and she started to glide them across the sheet of paper where she wrote the notes earlier. The lady was about to contradict when the little girl's head shot up and then she grinned at her.

"I know! You should join the competition!"

-Shining Agency, Japan-

"Is this really going to continue? I mean, I can't imagine singing anyone's song beside Haruka's..." Otoya muttered under his breath and that broke the icy silence piercing the room. Some of the other people in the room, the rest of STARISH and the four members of QUARTET NIGHT, nodded in agreement to what he has just said.

"But this competition is important! I'm sure that there's other great composers who are out there and still undiscovered that can be recruited by our agency." Haruka started to reasoned out, "Please, you've got to sing someone else's songs!" she continued and said all in one breath after Otoya spoke. Most of them were astonished by her sudden outburst, but more importantly, what she just said was true. They all nodded at what she said reluctantly; still not sure if they actually should sing someone else's song... but since Haruka insisted and since it will bring more pros than cons...

"Alright, we all agree." Tokiya said in a sort of determined voice after a few moments of utter silence. Some of the other people have obvious hesitation in their faces, yet they all agreed on what Tokiya had decided nonetheless; seems like there is really no way of getting out of their situation.

"That's great to hear~! Way to go, Miss Nanami Haruka!" and the president appeared in the most ridiculous time with the most ridiculous entrance. They would say that they are used to these kinds of things... but they still get shocked whenever he does that even after all this time.

Their president continued to ramble on about things regarding the 'competition' and then he started to discuss the things written on the paper that the males needed to sign and even though they're still a little reluctant, they all signed the papers.

"You all have an upcoming interview regarding the 'competition' in two hours. Show some enthusiasm, everyone! Goodbye and thank you!" and of course, you need a ridiculous exit to match the ridiculous entrance. They all sighed because of what he said but they all nodded since they really can't disagree at all.

-To Be Continued-

Author's Note:

This chapter was supposed to be longer, but I wanted to cut it somewhere so this book will have more chapters rather than having one long chapter which no one would bother to read.

So anyway, the name of the hospital was just a random one which I just asked from a clueless little girl lol

The little girl in this story is named after me! I totally love myself XD

Disclaimer: I do NOT own Uta no Prince-Sama, the pictures, the songs, the reader and other things in this story which other people owns. Credits to them! <3