Chapter 9

I felt a swinging and slowly opened my eyes. I must have fallen asleep. I was still hanging over his shoulder and he was holding my waist with his right arm. I saw lots of trees. I thought we were in the woods. It was still dark so it wasn't morning yet. I looked down and saw that Nick's blood was already dry on my skin. "Excuse me..?" I began to say. "How long are we...or you...walking now?" "4 hours." He just answered. I looked surprised to the ground. So I tried to held up on his back with my arms and tried to look in his face. "Do you want to do a break?" I said a little bit worried. "No." He mumbled curtly. "You would run away." Well, he was kind of right so I didn't say anything and let me down again. "When we will stop?" I whispered against his back. Then he stopped walking. "Right now." he answered and let me down. I looked up to him because we were just standing in the middle of a forest. Suddenly he went to a tree, grabbed in a hole that was in the tree and suddenly a door opened on the ground. He came back to me and pointed to the door like a gentleman. I looked at him with a surprised face but then I went slowly inside his hiding-place and he followed me. Then the door closed.