Chapter Twenty: Lizzie, Welcome Back! *Begin the Shouting*

Guys, don't forget to check out Look After You, the story on mine and Amber's joint account : @DareToDream1D. And don't forget to look at Amber's work on her solo account: @amberr1D. And vote and comment and fan! Also, here's the introduction of another new character:

Tasnim Malik.

@cheeky_london1D's character.

Tree ya later!!!

Love

Lana

xoxoxo

Chapter Twenty: Lizzie, Welcome Back! *Begin the Shouting*

Lily's POV:

My jaw drops.

"Say what?!" I exclaimed. "Why?!"

"I don't know, I don't know! But trust me, I'm no more pleased than you!" Niall says angrily. "Now let me in!"

We ran down the stairs, me in my Mickey Mouse pyjamas and Niall's t-shirt. Cher let him in, and he practically raced through the door, looking freezing. I stole a blanket from Zayn's room and gave it to him.

"Where's Lizzie?" I glared.

"In Rebecca's room," He said. I felt my temper rise. If it wasn't for Lizzie, Niall and I would still be together! I wouldn't have been so hurt, and this would probably not be happening.

"Who is Lizzie, exactly?" Nikki questioned, quite baffled.

"Elizabeth is Jessie J's daughter, from when Jessie took over from Cheryl when she was sick. Elizabeth is an evil, evil girl," Cher rambles, and launched into the full story.

"I hate her already," said Nikki smoothly.

"What's all the racket?" Abi emerges from her room, half asleep. And so Cher rants off the Lizzie story yet again.

"I hate her already," Abi said instantly. I laughed.

"Love the t-shirt, Lilz," Niall smirked, holding back laughter. I groaned as I realised I was still in Niall's t-shirt.

"Shut up, Leprechaun," I said, as Zayn scurried around me. "I didn't have - what are you doing, Zayn?"

"Taz is coming!" He said excitedly.

"Who's Taz?" Nikki, Abi and Cher chorus.

"Tasnim's coming?!" I squealed.

"Who's Tasnim?" They ask again.

"My little sister," Zayn said proudly. I punched him.

"By like, ten minutes! You're twins, Vain Zayn!"

"When?" Niall asked, still snorting about my t-shirt.

"Half an hour," Zayn told him.

"Zayn, dear," I said, checking the time. "It's half one in the morning."

"Yes, well. Taz never sleeps."

"How do you know her, Lily?" Nikki asked.

"I met her at auditions and bootcamp when she came over for Zayn. She was in the audience for Live Shows 1-4, when she went back home. I used to pop out with her for orange juice." I said, faltering when I said 'orange juice'.

"Orange juice?" Zayn snorted.

"Okay, maybe I had a drink," I admitted. "One."

"You're underage!" Niall protested.

"I'm eighteen, this time two days," I told him, proudly.

"You are?!" he practically screeched. "We'll have to celebrate!"