Chapter 1

Chapter 1*

Jimin was staring at a man, probably the same age as him. Soaking wet, and  was unconsciously laying on the trashbags.

What's a hot guy doing here in the middle of the rain?

He came up with an idea and slowly tried to help the guy stand up. But it was no use so he carried him. And hurriedly ran towards his apartment.

***

Huffing and gasping for air, he finally reached his apartment. Although it's only a five minute walking distance. Having to carry a man SLIGHTLY TALLER AND BIGGER than him was tough. He literally tossed the latter on his bed making spring noise.

He grabbed a glass of water and medicine for fever,flu & cold. Placing it on his bedside table. And snucking the medicine inside the small drawer of the table. He carefully removes the man's shirt and his mouth gaped in awe of the slender and smooth slightly tanned skin.

Abs were visible and some hair trailing down there.

*Ring* Ring*

Jimin jolts up in suprise, his telephone was ringing. He quickly picks it up and puts it close to his ear.

[Hello?]

"What is it jungkook?"

[Im bored, and Im here in front of your apartment.]

"Im working right now!"

[Then why are you yelling? Wouldn't your boss get mad at you if you're that loud?]

"Dammit! Jungkook!"

He slams the telephone back and immediately opens his front door. Jungkook was neatly dressed but his face was horrid.

"You look like you came back from the dead. Come inside you douchebag."

Jungkook enters the house and makes  his way to the kitchen making hot chocolate.

"Gf broke up with you?"

Jimin asks trying to break awkward atmosphere.

"Nope, I broke up with her. She was too clingy and tried to make me fuck her!"

"That's supposed to be a good thing, stereotypically speaking."

"She threw her self at me and then her brother saw! I barely escaped!"

Jimin chuckled, and sat on a wooden stool. He was very tense, because the man in his room can wake up anytime.  Jungkook yawns and stares at Jimin's room.

"I want to sleep, can I sleep in your room?"

Jimin nervously glances at his room and back to jungkook.

"No, sleep on the couch. I have a client sleeping in there."

"Really? I wanna' see the face!"

Jungkook dashed towards the room and opens the door slightly. But before he could do so. Jimin manages to stop him.

"You idiot! Are you trying to make me go broke? If I loss this client, I'd loss
a lot of money!"

Jungkook grins and still proceeds to what he intends to do. Just when he was about to open the door. A gorgeous young man who only has boxers for clothes was standing in front of them. Staring at the two for a really long time before returning to the bed and drifting to dreamland again.

"I must be dreaming."

The latter mutters and falls asleep again.

"That's your c-client?"

"I guess?"

Jungkook stays silent for a while before talking again.

"I might consider applying for this kind of job."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It took a while for Jungkook to give the gorgeous man topic up. He was sleeping comfortably on the huge couch in Jimin's living room.

Jimin quietly enters his room and almost screamed when he saw the man staring at him.

"Where am I? Who are you? When did I end up here? Why?"

"Your at my house, Im Jimin, the one who picked you up from the streets this morning. You were soaking wet and I was worried you might've been beaten up. But fortunately, you are fine."

The man stares at him giving him a stony look. Jimin gives him the same intimidating stare.

Fuck! I want to touch him so bad..

"Im Kim Taehyung, from what I remember I was supposed to be with my friends and we were going to a... Some sort of high-class bar and then... I got lost."

Jimin smirks hiding his expression.

"Im sorry.. But maybe I could repay your kindness as thanks."

Jimin gave him the most lustful look he had. Taehyung slightly blushes now that he can clearly see his saviour's face. A hot young man with a wild look.

"There is a way... But I doubt you would agree."

"If it's money you want, I dont particularly mind."

"It's not money I need."

Jimin steps closer and closer and abruptly kisses Taehyung. The other was shocked and tried to push him away but he was quickly indulged in pleasure. He feels a hand slowly nearing his sleeping junior. And a stroke was all it took to wake it up.

Jimin continues to stroke it until it was fully awake. Rubbing it with his, he removes his jeans as fast as he could. Taehyung didn't dare to resist, afterall, he was feeling it and felt too good.

"Mmh!"

Jimin slid his tounge inside giving sweet sensations all over taehyung's body. He himself didn't expect the latter would give in this fast. He directly touched the  throbbing junior amd clashes it with his. His was long and thick, while taehyung's was slender and long.

He then positioned Taehyung doggy style. Facing the door, Jimin slowly puts his cock inside. The tip was now in.

"Nngh! Haa.."

"Fuck! So tight!"

Taehyung tears up and tries to resist the pain.

"Hngg! Ha..ha.. Ah!"

Jimin was now fully in.

"Please.. D-dont, st-top.. H-ur..ts ngh ha.."

Jimin strangles him hitching his neck. Taehyung was now crying and umable to really breath. Jimin releases his neck and thrusted. Penetrating every part of taehyung's  inside. "Aah! Ah.. Ah!"

"T-too much haa!"

"Ngh! So tight!"

"HYUNG! WTF!??"

Jungkook was on the ground staring at the completely naked men.

"I thought you were a bottom!!?"

Jimin then pulls out and quickly grabs his clothes tossing them on Jungkook's face. Taehyung was clutching the blanket on his chest. Jimin shuts the door close.

"Sorry.. I have sex issues.."

"You mean kinks."

"I thought you were innocent?"

"I at least know that much. And there's always Hoogle."

"Do you even know what stop and don't in sex means?"

"No?"

Jimin grins.

"Then you still have much to learn."

Author*

So Chapter 2 will be released tomorrow! I will try to update everyday.