98 Days Before

98 Days Before

I  woke up with my arms aching. My gray sweat shirt that I had put on the night before was now sticking to my arm. Shit I forgot to cover my cut. I run to the bathroom and quickly look at my reflection in the mirror. The skin under my eyes were now dark and the right fore arm of my gray sweat shirt was now a dark shade of gray. Taking off my sweat shirt I notice my stomach looks like a rainbow. There were some blue, purple, back, and yellow bruises that covered my body.  Ouch. I hear the door of my dorm open and close. Jamie must be back. I cleaned the dry blood from off from my arm and then wrapped it up in a gauze. Once I was done I walk to the door and before I could open it I hear a sound of saliva smacking together. Jamie must be with a boy.

Well, I can't go outside now. I thought to myself. If I go outside I will end up getting in Jamie's 'way'. Not to mention the awkwardness of walking in on two hormonal teens who are currently sucking on each others faces. Then, I realized that if I didn't get out I would be listening to the having intercourse. Taking a deep breath I built up the courage to finally open the door.

Once the door is open I look over at the other bed and see Jamie and the curly haired boy lying on top of each other. They were both sucking on each others faces and then Jamie finally opens her eyes and notices me in the room. She stops kissing the boy and they both look up at me. "What are you doing here you freak? I thought I told you not to get in my way?" I was lost for words. How do reply to some one you just witness making out with someone else? "umm...  Well you see I kind of live here..." I  tell her with a quiet voice. "Speak up!" She screams. "You don't want to me to teach you another lesson do you?" I nod my head side to side telling her I do not want to be 'taught another lesson'. "Speak!" She yells again. "No" I say quietly. "I said to speak louder!" She shouts "I think that, Harry here, is going to have to teach you another lesson." I shake my head more forcibly. Finally, Harry speaks up "Jamie I don't think that is necessary. She didn't do anything wrong." He states. At least he doesn't want to hurt me. "I don't care" She screeches. "Now take her out side and teach her a lesson. Teach her a lesson now, or else" She threaten. What does she have against them that makes them tender to her ever need?

"Fine" He sighs. Harry stands up and carefully grabs my upper fore arm. I was shaking by this point. At least he's much more gentler than Brad. He takes me outside the dorm, out the corridor, and then he turns the corner to come to an alley way, which  is completely barren. "I'm not going to hurt you" He states. "I hate when Jamie does this, but she has a lot of power in this school so it's better to be with her than against her." He lets go of my arm and I was about to walk away when I hear Jamie for the end of the alley. "Harry why aren't you done, yet?! I want to have some fun" She yells. She stands behind Harry and crosses her arm. "Well go on." She commands "I looks like you haven't even hit her, yet!" She yells.

He looks at me with pitiful eyes, then he balls his hand into a fist and punches me right in the stomach in the exact place where Brad had hit me. "I want you to hit her in the face, Harry" She says. Oh no, not the face. Harry straightens out his hand and brigs it trundling towards my  face until smack. My face stings and I can feel the bruise already start to form. "Again Harry, again!" she says while clapping her hand. She acts like a little girl who had just seen someone do a cool trick. Then, just like before Harry brings his hand up and slams it towards my face. Jamie laughs. "Now Harry, back slap that  bitch!" and just like a puppet doing whatever the puppet master ordered, Harry had back slapped me. My knees had finally given up and I was on all fours coughing. I am surprised when instead of Harry, Jamie comes and digs her pointy high heel stilettos into my stomach. I finally fall onto my side and start coughing up some blood. Great.

"Okay Jamie, I think were done" He says. She shrugs and wraps her arms around him.  "Let's go have some fun Harry" She says seductively. "Okay Honey I'll be right back okay, just meet me in your dorm." Harrys says. I start shivering again.  Please, no more beatings. I mentally pray. Once Jamie is out of sight Harry bends down to eyes level from me and whispers "I am so sorry, I didn't want to hurt you I swear." Then he gets up and walks away.

I laid there for quite sometime, until I finally got enough energy to get up. I brushed off the bits of dust that had accumulated on my jeans and sweat shirt. I noticed the tiny bits of blood on the corners of my sweat shirt. I went walking in the direction of my dorm room, but once I stood inside heard moaning. Oh. I turned back round and started walking aimlessly around the courtyard. After a while, an idea popped into my head. I could go to the office, get my schedule, and find out where my classes are located. I decided that that was the best thing to do now. I made my way towards the office trying to weave around the heaps of people socializing in the hallways. I finally saw the office and saw the same old lady that had gotten my schedule last time. I walked up to her and said with a small voice "Hello, ma'am" She looked up from her current paper work and gave me and small smile. "Hi sweetie, how may I help you?" she says "Umm, I was wondering if I can get another copy of my schedule again, I seemed to have missed placed the other one." She grinned at me and said "Of course!" She grinned. "What is your name again?" She asked. "Daisy, Daisy Sparks." She typed something up on the computer and then walked into the back office. It didn't take as much time as before because in no time she was back in her desk handing me my neatly printed schedule. "Thank you" I said quietly.

I walk outside and sat on one of the benches in the far corners of the courtyard. Once I was comfortable I grab the paper and read my schedule silently in my head.

"First hour: US  World History; Room 258; 7:00-8:00

Second hour: Free period; N/A; 8:30-9:30

Third hour: English; Room 435: 10:00-11:00

Fourth Hour: Calculus; Room 924; 11:30-12:30

Fifth Hour: Physics; Room 158" 1:00-2:00

Realizing that I still do not know where the rooms are located, I walk back to the office and ask the office lady for a map of the school. Once I look at it I realized that each building was given a different number. These numbers correlated with the first number of each class room. I make my way to building two, and look for room 258. I see it at the end of the hallway. It is a small classroom with a large chalk board covering the whole front wall. Then, their is a desk in front of the chalk board with a globe place in the top corner of it. I walked to each classroom and noticed that each classroom was exactly alike. I finally made it to my last class in room 158 and heard the door that closes off the hallway and the courtyard open and close. It must be a teacher or something. I look at my phone and realize that it is already nine o'clock. Turning around I could face to face with the curly haired boy; Harry.

I tried to walk past him but his arm came up from his side and blocked my path. "Hey, Daisy, right?" He ask. I look forward not making eye contact with him and just nod my head up and down. "Look Daisy, I'm really sorry. I didn't want to hurt you, I hope you know that. I am extremely sorry. What can I do to make it up to you?" I looked up at him a saw his beautiful green eyes. He looked extremely regretful for what he had done. "It's okay" I piped up. "I forgive you" Harry looked at me with a surprised face. "Really? I mean look at what I did to you! You can't just forgive me that easily!" He says dumbstruck. "Nope" I say while popping the 'p' "I can tell you are sorry for what you did so I forgive you it's that easy." and with that I walk out of the hallway and made my way towards my dorm room. I set my alarm for 6  am and changed into sweat pants and a loose hoodie. Jamie was fast asleep on her bed as  I wrapped the covers around my body and feel into a dreamless sleep.

Authors Note

Hi guys! I hope you like the book so far. It's 1:10 am now and I'm still writing this so you guys better love me; especially since it's a school night. Well I'll see you tomorrow :D

REMINDER: IF YOU EVER FEEL LIKE HURTING YOUR BEAUTIFUL BODY MESSAGE ME AND I'LL ANSWER ASAP!

PS follow me on Twitter @curlylifesaver pleaseeeeeeeee haha