The Assassin Is Yours

• Посвящена Vanja Teodosin

"No, Brenna! For the last time I didn't do it! Why would I?!" Ayoko yelled at Brenna, in the kitchen of Ashter's house. If there was one thing Ayoko hated the most, it was Brenna always asking her if the recent assassinations were by her. She thought she was her best friend, not an interrogator! "Because! I know you need to kill! I know what you are going through. Your Tainted Soul wants to kill! It just came back from weeks of being away and now it wants you to kill for it! I know you can't fight it. I know you enjoy killing. Especially when you have your Tainted Soul is up your ass about it." Brenna yelled, turning towards her. "It doesn't work that way Brenna. I can control my Tainted Soul. It's not me killing those people!" Ayoko yelled and walked into the living room.

Of course Ayoko couldn't control it, and she knew it. She just wanted to be done arguing, although she wasn't good at ending arguments so she stormed out of the room. She heard Brenna whispering to Ashter now. She rolled her eyes and leaned against a window. "They're all idiots Ayoko." She whispered her to herself. "All freaking idiots and I can't waste my sanity on them." She said and after a moment of staring, pushed away from the window.

"Ayoko..!" A voice yelled from outside. "Ay! Ayoko! Hey!" It yelled. "Hey asshole! I know you're there!" It yelled. Ayoko groaned and walked up the stairs into her room. "Ayoko!!!!!!" It screamed. She narrowed her eyes and looked out the window. "Wha-" She paused and stared at him. "What do you want? I thought you hated me?" She hissed out the window. "Why would you think that!!" He yelled. "Well.. Oh I don't know. You just barely saved me from the god damn Tainted shit then disappeared before I could talk to you! I looked for you for like an hour with my brother and his stupid friends." She yelled. "I...." He stopped. "Whatever. I'll talk you later. I have to go..." Ayoko said, slightly disappointed he couldn't explain his disappearance. "Ayoko wait!" He yelled, but she slammed the window shut and ran down stairs. "Ashter, Brenna? Let's get out of here. Someone found us." Ayoko said and ran out the back door. "Who found us? Is it the assassin!" Brenna yelled chasing after her with Ashter. "No." Ayoko said coldly shifting wolf and running into the woods.

"God damn it! I fucked up. I really fucked up." The boy yelled, leaning against the cold stone wall. "She hates me!" He yelled and threw his head back on the wall. "Ah... Shit..." He whispered, touching the back of his head, feeling the crimson red liquid oozing from his skull. "Hey you!" A female voice called. "Are you okay?" It yelled and he saw the figure of the girl a few feet away. His vision was going from blood loss already, he groaned. "Great." He said dizzily and ran off through the alley. "Wait! I'm not going to hurt you!" She yelled chasing after him. Cursing to himself he ran through the allies avoiding the main roads with people around. His vision was going in and out and he was staggering as he ran. "Shit." Was the last word he said before he passed out on the hard ground. {insert Taylor Swift, "Now Im lying on the cold hard ground!"}

"Where's Mai? I have a feeling something is going to happen to him." Brenna said, as they sat in the cave with a steady fire going. Ayoko shrugged her shoulders and her ears flickered. "I don't see him much... X-Five has him all up in leading the Tainteds training." Ayoko said, closing her eyes imaging Mai being forced to be trained as a killer leader.

After a few minutes of silence, besides the crackling of the fire, Brenna spoke up. "I'm going to look for him." She said. Ayoko's eyes shot open and she raised her head. "Hell no, you aren't!" She said, looking to Ashter. "Knock this girl to her senses." She said, Ashter, the only one in his human form at the moment, shrugged. "I don't mind if she gets herself killed. That'll just prove her stupidity. And everyone that ever stuck up for her not being stupid, will be proven wrong." He said plainly. Ayoko shifted human, and smacked him in the back of his head. "Back me up, you idiot!" She yelled.

"Imagine if you guys 'weren't' related." Brenna said emphasising weren't. Ashter and Ayoko stared at her with confusion at the sudden change of subject. "I mean... I think you guys would've like... Dated or something..." Brenna grinned. "A lot of people have asked me if you two were dating or ever did." She carried on. "Ok Brenna! But we're related! And even if we weren't I would never. Ever! Date him." Ayoko pointed at him. "Never." She said. Ashter smirked, listening to Ayoko defend herself. "You're ridiculous." Brenna said. "You most definitely would date him if you weren't related." She said. "No!" Ayoko shouted. "Yeah!" Brenna yelled back.