Chapter 3

Ratchet POV

All I could think about was what my daughter had went through. They had raped her. And her mother couldn't do anything about it. I'm not even sure if arachnid is ok. She thought I wasn't sorry. I was. I didn't want to hurt her. I vented and closed my optics for a moment. An incoming call popped up. I answered it and saw arachnid.
"What are you-"
"How is she?" She asked.
"Wouldn't you like to know."
"Ratchet please. If I had a choice I would have left her with you when she was born."
"Yeah right."
"I mean it."
"Like you meant it when you said you would never leave me?"
"Its not like I wanted to..."
"Why did you?"
"Because Megatron was hunting me down and I had to lead him away from you." She vented as I crossed my arms. I stayed silent for a moment. "Do you regret it?" She asked.
"No... I don't." I told her softly. "Do you?"
"Never. It was, and still is, the best times of my life. I wish it wasn't like this..."
"I know... Me too..." Megatron hollered for arachnid. She cut the call off quickly. I stood there with my helm down. I felt a server on my shoulder.
"Ratchet..." It was arcee. "What happened between you two?" I looked at her and walked away. She followed closely.
"Its personal." I told her. Arcee kept asking me. Finally i stopped and turned to her.
"Why do you care!?"
"Because you never look upset after a call!" Arcee looked at me concerned. "What happened between you and arachnid?" I vented and looked down.
"We... We were in love with each other for a while... Its nothing important." I just walked out of the base. I saw optimus and my daughter drive up and transform.