Pietro Maximoff|Pregnant

You wake up in the middle of the night. You waddle out of bed, and head towards the kitchen. While you are walking your are rubbing your stomach, because you can feel the baby kicking. You open up the fridge, and feel the cool air come flying towards you.

You grab some milk, and chug it. For some weird reason, you have been craving milk. You really couldn't get enough of the milk. A little dribble of milk escaped, and it is sliding down your cheek. You wipe it off, and put down the milk.

You are startled by the hand on our hips. You turn around, and kiss Pietro. He smiles, and you wiggle out of his grip. You grab the milk and pour yourself a cup. You chug it down, and Pietro isn't even fazed by it.

"I told you to wake me up if you needed something," Pietro says, giving you a disapproving look. You roll your eyes.

"I don't need your help, I am fine on my own," you say. Go head towards the living room, and before you know it, you are sitting on the couch.

"God damn it Pietro," You hiss at him. He gives you a smirk and runs towards the bedroom. You click a button on the remote, and your favorite show is on. You eventually fall asleep on the couch.

You wake up to the door opening. Pietro walks in, his face all sweaty, and he is breathing hard. He grabs a water bottle from the fridge.

"What happened to you?" you ask him.

"Steve and I had a running competition today," he says. You start laughing so hard you can't stop. You even laugh so hard you start to cry. He sits down next to you and you both start laughing together.