Chapter 2

Ashton Irwin

@AshtonTheBEAT:
THANK YOU JACKSONVILLE YOU WERE INCREDIBLE TONIGHT!

I tweeted out after we had all gotten onto the tour bus. I was laying down on the long bench and Brooke was sitting my thighs.

@LukeHemmings:
@AshtonTheBEAT ... uh I think you mean luke*** not Jacksonville (-:

My cheeks reddened and of course everyone else had noticed because Brooke was trying to pry my phone from my hands.

"LET US SEE!" She ripped the phone from my grip and looked at the tweet, "Damn Ash, he's hard core flirting with you."

"It's nothing," I giggled stealing my phone back, "He's just joking around."

@LukeHemmings:
someone pls give me ashton's number, i've dm'ed him like a million times asking for it but he hasn't responded )-:

Checking my DM's I searched for his name and saw he had messaged me multiple times asking for my number.

I wanted to play hard to get with him so I ended up ignoring the messages and his tweet about me not responding.

"Are you seriously not giving him your number?" I jumped when Brooke spoke because I forgot she was right next to me.

"What? It's funny," I laughed and put down my phone.

The rest of the night on the tour bus consisted of the rest of my band mates teasing me.

"If Luke asked you out right now would you say yes?" Eva asked.

"Well... I'd kind of want to get to know him more ya know? Go out with him, hang out with him, get to know him better... I really only know him as Luke Hemmings right now. like what if he's a dick in real life?"

"That was deep," Tyler told me.

"You'd probably still date him if he was a dick," Eva smirked.

"Nooooo, I'm serious.. if Luke wasn't a good guy I wouldn't date him." I pouted at them.

"If he was a dick to you id chop of his," Brooke said sassily.

"Let Ashton ride it first," Eva smirked again.

My face turned a bright red and everyone laughed at me making me feel more embarrassed.

"I'm not a bottom," I mumbled.

"You're lying," Brooke rolled her eyes, "Your small ass bottoms all the way."

"Yeah, dude you're so tiny and petite... it'd be weird if you topped." Tyler laughed, "I can't picture Luke riding your dick."

"I don't think anyone could, you even said in the interview you would ride his dick," Eva added and laughed along with everyone

"I'm going to sleep," I pouted and went over to my small bunk.

I took off my shirt and skinny jeans, probably spending 20 minutes trying to take the skinny jeans off my legs. Then I got into my bunk and cuddled the stuffed penguin I had. I never slept without him.

One night, my band mates thought it was funny to hide him from me and I ended up crying and not getting any sleep that night. After that night none of them touched my penguin again.

I started to slowly fall asleep but the thought of Luke being in my arms instead of this penguin started to invade my brain.

With a smile on my face, and the thought of Luke in my arms, I fell asleep gracefully dreaming about the blonde rockstar who had stole my heart.