(part II)

Kalani

I hear there's this big party tonight that's supposed to be dope so I gotta go. I am not planning on staying too long but I still gotta look cute. I took a nice hot shower then brushed my teeth again. I curled my hair into a long curly bush. I put on a sky blue dress that hugged the hell outta me. It gave me a little more ass not that I need it. I put on my black heels and all gold jewelry. I put on pale pink lip gloss and a little eye shadow. I sent a text to Cassidy letting her know to come pick me up cuz I didn't feel like driving. Cassidy pulled up in her black Lambo in the next 20 minutes. Off to the party...

Rayan

That girl Amia invited me to a party tonight so I'm gon pass through. Before I do I'm gon eat dinner wit my mother. I only see my mom after school so I try to spend as much time wit her as I can.

"Rayan dinner is ready" My mom called from down stairs. I walked out my room and the smell of food smacked the shit out of me. Dame I love it when my mom cooks. She be hooking it up. She grew up in a house full of Creole and Italian people so the food be on point.

"Mom it smells so good" I said kissing her in the cheek

"Well it's not supposed to stink" She said wit a smile.

"That's true" I took my seat at the table

"Well how was school" My mom asked "Did u meet anybody" She ate

"School was iight. I met this girl. Her name is Amia. She invited me to a party tonight" I answered

"Oh that's nice. Are u gonna go"

"Yea for a few hours"

"Well don't be fucking none of this little girls at that party without protection" I almost chocked on my food "These fast ass girls be getting around and trust me they got some thing wit they nasty asses" She finished

"I promise I'm not going to have sex tonight wit anyone" Then the girl from dance class popped in my head " There's this girl at school that looks just like me. She has the hair and She dances just like me. She even has your eyes and your dimples" Her face looked shocked. She cleared her throat

"That's wired" She spoke "Wats her name" She asked

"I don't really remember" I started to think "I think it was Lalani Talani Falani Kalani" There it is "Kalani that was it" My mom looked like She had saw a ghost "U alright ma"

"Yea I'm fine" She said "I just have to go. See you tomorrow baby" She got up and left the house.

Well that was crazy. But now I'm gonna get dressed for the party. I went upstairs and took a quick shower. After unbraiding my hair so it can hang free I got dressed. I throw on a white tee shirt that says Don't Kill My Vibe and some true religion jeans. I put on some Jordan Spizikes that were white, blue, and green. I put on a black snap back on backwards.

I drove to the address that Amia texted to me early. I pulled up too a cream colored house wit two stories. There were people inside and outside of the house. I walked into the party and the smell of weed at alcohol smacked me dead in my face. Man the next scent that smack me gon get they ass beat. Kendrick Lamar's Cloud 10 blurred through the house. There were people kissing in corners and particularly fucking on the dance floor. This is my type of party.

I walked around and spotted that girl that looks just like me. Kalani. She was standing in the corner up against the wall wit two other girls passing a blunt. I need to get high. I walked to them and the bright red bone looked me up and down.

Kalani

"Yo wats up" Some boy said walking up to me and my girls. Cassidy and Amber stepped in front of me. I took a long drag to my weed.

"It's cool. This ain't bout nun" They moved but still mugged him. I passed the blunt to Cassidy.

"Wazzam nigga" I said standing you straight to address him.

"Nun just trynna see if y'all passing" He eyed the blunt. I chuckled. I know this nigga from some where.

"Yo where I know you from" I asked folding my arms over my chest

"3rd period dance class right" He made a face

"Yea Yea. Yo them dance moves was dope. U was doing yo thing" I smiled a little

"Well you know I do wat I could do when I can do it" I laughed a little

"Iight u cool. Aye Cass let him hit"  She looked at me like I was crazy

"I ain't letting him hit nun. I don't know wat that boy got" I swear sometimes She can be slower than Amber.

"Not u the weed... ass" I said taking it from her and giving it to the boy . "Wats yo name?" I asked as he hit the blunt

"Rayan" He answers taking another hit then passing it to Amber. She hit it twice then passed it to me. We kept the rotation going till the blunt was gone.

I went to go get me something to drink.

Drew

I watched her fine ass walk slowly the the other side of the house in her little blue dress and black heels. She a bad bitch. Mami upstaging all these ho's in here. She definitely gon be mine before the school year over and I put money on it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How you like. Why do Kalani and Rayan look so much alike. Cassidy tho. Ha She really thought the girl meant let him hit.

-Ty