Skinny Dipping

We eventually get to the back garden, "Woah, this is huge!" He said like a child on Christmas. "Come on then!" I say turning the bubbles onto the jacuzzi and removing the cover. Jack runs over to where I am, then starts stripping. I do try not to look, giving quick peeks occasionally. Once he was naked he jumped in.

"Go on!" Jack says, I hesitantly remove my blazer, my shoes and slowly remove my tights. "The suspense..." Jack moans. "Well,you won't be surprised at what you see..." I say honestly. Then I unzip my dress and it falls to the ground gracefully. Then I slowly unclip my bra and slide my underwear off. "Oooohhhhh!" Jack shouts in pleasure. Being myself, I shave my down below although I think that there isn't a chance. So.... I climb in going over to him.

"I can't put in words how much I love you..." Jack says. "Thanks... You too." I say kissing him on the lips. "Imagine if I didn't have really high fences at the back... Eh?" I joke, Jack responding. He gets closer to me and starts kissing my neck, leaving the occasional love bite. Moving up to my lips, me giving him permission and we passionately kiss. The for the rest,of the hour we are just chatting, about life.

"I think we should go in now..." I say, slightly shivering. "Okay." Jack says, then giving me a heart attack by scooping me up and walking to the back door, I had grabbed my key from the bag and unlocked the backdoor. Then he grabbed our clothes and took them in, he put his boxers and jogging bottoms back on, to be totally honest he looked so hot with his hair wet and.... Stop, I run to the third floor and grab my onesie, of course it has to be a Christmas fluffy onesie.

I ran downstairs to see Jack scrolling on his phone, "SELFIE!" Jack squeals like a girl and we both do a peace sign. "So.... Since it's about.... 11 what do you want to do?" Jack asks. "Sleeeep..?" I ask. He nods. "Lead me through your mansion." He says, I put my hand out for him to hold. Then he takes it and we walk up the spiral stairs. "Wait...." I say running past him downstairs. I found my house keys and got the button pad and press turn off outdoor and pool lights then I pressed turn on second floor lights on. Then I ran to the top of the stairs and grabbed Jack's hand and we went into the bedroom.