Dean's plaid shirt

You were doing the laundry... Again. You didn't mind though, it gave some normality to your life. You needed to wash your clothes and Dean and Sam didn't ask you to do there's, but you didn't mind as it seemed a waste to just do yours and not there's.

It was Wednesday, laundry day you called it on occasions, so today you went round the bunker collecting up dirty hunter clothes off the floor and placing them in the basket. The basket mainly consisted of plaid and denim.

You were throwing the clothes into the washing machine when your hand reached and pulled out the soft material that belonged to Dean. It was his plaid shirt. Your hands clenched in the material as you held it tighter and lost your thought in the pattern of the shirt which had rested against Dean's chest.

You pulled it up to your nose  and smelled the fabric, it smelt of Dean - whiskey and leather - it felt so good to have the fabric on your bare skin and the smell of Dean surrounding you, it felt right.

You suddenly realised you had to get over your moment and continue with the washing but something deep inside you did not want to part with this shirt. The thought of keeping it, you knew was wrong but would Dean notice if he had one missing plaid shirt?

You quickly threw the shirt behind you and hid it behind yourself, carrying on with the washing. Once you had finished and reached your room, you slipped on Dean's shirt.

You wanted to feel the shirt at another level, you slipped the soft patterned fabric over your arms and the whole shirt just sat on your shoulders perfectly. The hem of the shirt just sat below your ass and you had high shorts on so it looked like you had the shirt and your bare legs, giving a sexy feature.

You smiled and bite your bottom lip as you caught a glimpse of yourself in the mirror. Yeah Dean was never getting his shirt back, but he won't notice?

"You look good in my clothes."

You spun round on your heals in surprise as you thought you were on your own. But your jaw dropped when you saw who was leaning against your door frame with his arms across his broad chest.

Shit. It was Dean. You scrunched your hands up in Dean's shirt, almost possessive because you didn't want to part with it because it was the only bit of Dean that would hold you back.

"Hm what this old thing... Nah this isn't yours?" You attempted to pretend it wasn't his, but who were you kidding? Dean knew full well it was his and you were dancing around in it in your room.

You blushed brightly and tried to pull the shirt a little lower as if to cover your bare legs, even though you were just wearing shorts higher than that a minute ago in front of them.

"Not mine? But I was wearing it just this morning?" Dean let out a playful smirk as he eyed you up and down in his clothes.

"Oh really?  Whoops my bad must of gotten them mixed up or something." You rubbed the back of your neck, feeling the heat radiating from you from embarrassment. You started unbuttoning the shirt to take it off and said "here" instigating for Dean to take it back.

Dean suddenly rushed over to you and placed his calloused hands over yours to stop you from unbuttoning your shirt before whispering into your ear "no keep it. It suits you."

When he leaned back he let out a smirk because he knew full well that you were weak at the knees. You had blushed hard just from Dean being so close and he was flirting with you!

He did the shirt back up and gave you a cheeky wink and a kiss on the cheek before leaving the room and heading back to Sam in the library.

You made some inhuman noise when Dean left the room, maybe it was at the lost of contact from Dean or the fact he just completely and bluntly flirted with you and let you keep his shirt.

You were so happy that later that night when you fell asleep you were on your bed tucked up in Dean's shirt. In fact, you didn't take it off for the rest of the week, you wore it on hunts and when you went to out to dinner.

You even wore the shirt on your wedding day.