Chapter 1

Shadow's POV

Hello there, my name is Shadow Caleb, I'm 16 years old, I have a father and little brother, but I'm the only one with black hair, Dad says that that hair came came from my mother, who sadly passed away when I was 6 of Cancer, it was hard on my Dad and my used to be 4 year old brother, but I stayed strong, like what Mom wanted me to be, so I started to do her chores while Dad and Russell worked at the junkyard, I barely even get to be a teenager, but hey that's life.

I'm taken away from my evening thoughts when I hear a loud rev of an engine, I turn and look out my bedroom window, my heart flutters when I see a red sexy Japanese car, Russell stepping out saying something, my heart is doing 360's in my chest looking at the cars curves, I sigh daydreaming about the red car, me in the driver seat comfortably.

The next thing I now that car speeds off down the road, Rusell walks up to the door and inside the house, "Shadow! I'm home!" He announces, "Yeah no shit" I sing to myself, putting my book down, and walk downstairs, I lean against the kitchen doorway wall.

"You're home early" I say, "Oh uh Dad said that I should have a break," Russell says, I smell something nasty, I sniffle, I follow the scent to Russell, "Russ?" I question causing him to look at me, his face has specks of dirt and mud all over it, his clothes are dirty, "You smell and don't you smell bad!" I say disgusted, I point towards the bathroom, "Shower!" He grumbles but acknowledged.

Moments later

Getting deep into my book I hear Russ coming out of the bathroom, he walks into the living room, where I currently am, his short brown hair still a little wet water dripping from the tips, he's in his usual clothes, blue and white shirt with jeans, I groan to myself.

"What's up Sis?" He asks taking a seat by me, "Whatcha readin?" He always pesters me, I know he's a curious little 12 year old but dang, that doesn't mean to pester big sister!

"I'm reading The Devil you know" I say grumbling to myself.

"Sounds interesting" he says, I look at him, "So are you and Dad coming home tonight?" I question quickly.

Russ shrugs, you're probably wondering why would I say that, well Dad and Russ, have been sleeping at the junkyard lately, while I sit at home waiting for them!

"You and Dad have to take me with you!" I say when he's about to leave, "Sis you can't go!" He snaps, "Russ, you are not the boss of me!" I growl, grabbing my book and phone and walk out to the car.

Sideswipe's POV

I'm waiting for my friend Russell, then I see a very sexy femme, I want to groan in pleasure at her looks, but I don't, I remain like an ordinary car, I activate my holoform, I step out of my alt and lean against the passenger door, with a smirk on my lips, her shorts wrapped around her hips tightly, her shirt screaming for me to rip it off, but I don't.

Her eyes look at me like she is going to eat my holoform alive.

Shadow's POV

I almost fainted when I see a man about 20 or 17 leaning against the passenger door of the car, he's wearing a red jacket with a face on his left peck, his white shirt can be seen from behind the unzipped jacket, my eyes catch a glimpse of his katana carrier, I softly gasp and bite my lip when he gives me the sexiest smirk I have ever seen, his red hair that has a point at the top, I clench my fist from trying not to jump on him and kiss his life away.

"Come on Russell we've got to go!" The man shouts.

I walk up to him to where I'm chest-to-chest with him, I cross my arms over my chest, "You are not taking my brother anywhere" I growl, "I'm a friend of your Dad's, I am the one who dropped Russell off here the first time," he says his voice making me want to melt, it's soft but gruff, and it sends my heart into flurries.

"How do I know you're not lying?" I growl.

He sighs, "Russ, we've got to get" he says, Russell gets into his car, the man gets in the driver seat, he sends a leering smirk at me, I growl lowly, the passenger window rolls down, "Don't worry sis! He's a nice guy, I'm pretty sure if you guys hung out like me and him does you would like him!" Russell yells while the car speeds away.

I growl squinting my eyes at the car watching it disappear down the road.

Sideswipe's POV

I make my holoform disappear, "So what's her problem? If you don't mind me asking?" I question curiously wanting to know more about her.

"Shadow, is the over protective sister, she doesn't really have any friends, she always stays at home, she never goes out, all she does is read, cook, drink, eat, watch TV, and sleep, she never got to be a kid after Mom passed away" Russell explains, "She barely even smiles or laughs" Russell says sadly.

I 'humph' thinking, it would be really nice to hear her laugh and see a smile crawl on her lips, "So has she had any boys?" I question.

I hear Russell laugh, "No! The boys at school run from her, but they still stare" He says chuckling then going serious.

"She isn't that scary" I say shrugging.

Shadow's POV

Once the car is out of my sight, I take off inside running through the halls up the stairs, I grab my leather suit putting it on, grabbing my four wheeler helmet, then I grab my Four Wheeler keys running out of the door, running out to the garage where I kept my four wheeler, opening the garage.

I see my beautiful four wheeler, this four wheeler is my baby, it is camo, it's seat got ripped so me and Dad fixed it with camo duct tape, I grab my helmet putting it on my head.

Clipping it under my chin, my leather suit wrapped tightly around me, I sigh before pushing the front plastic see through piece of glass on my four wheeler helmet, I then throw my headphones and phone in the bag that is strapped to the back on the metal handles.

I climb on my four wheeler, the four wheeler turns on, it's engine roars to life, I let it warm up, sliding my leather gloves on I drive my four wheeler out of the garage, the door closing behind me, I peel out of the driveway and drive towards the junk yard.
-------------------------------------
Hey guys it's me FNAFToyChica here! Well tell me if you want me to update or not, please tell me if you like it or not...

Goodbye have a good day/night!