1

I lay on the bed with my boyfriend. He started to rub my leg and immediately I thought for a second I had a memory of this. Somewhere this has happened before.

I was filled with the feeling of remorse, I was uncomfortable with him touching me there.
No, it wasn't anything sexual, but that small flash of a memory got me thinking.

Lost in thought, I got up and looked at the clock. He can leave now without it being suspicious.

Saying our goodbyes, he left me alone with my thoughts.

My mind racing with conclusions, everything from blocked memories to it was nothing.

I knew it was something.

Hours went by and there I sit on my laptop, researching everything.

I'm getting closer with each click of my mouse.

Another hour passed and it was late, deciding to hit the hay, I closed my laptop making sure none of my tabs closed.

Morning

I woke up with a sinking feeling in my stomach. Something wasn't right.
I looked down at my legs.

"It's our little secret okay?" A male voice said.

"Okay uncle Garrett" a little girls voice replied.

A memory

Uncle garret? He was my best friend growing up. Nobody liked me, he did. Was that real?

Blocked memories.

Fyi none of these stories are true. They are merely fragments of my imagination.