05.

"He wanted to listen to Diana!" I exclaimed, making Eliana burst into giggles. I was telling her about my afternoon study sessions with Michael as we entered the ice skating rink.

It was our Saturday routine to ice skate together; Eliana and I.

"Did you play him some Love Hangover then?" She asked, crossing her arms over her chest.

"No!" I glared at my best friend, confusing her. "You had all of my Diana albums." I playfully shoved her.

"Hey. Don't shove me." Eliana shot at me in reply.

"Yeah, don't shove her."

Michael.

Michael Jackson.

"Hey, Michael." I smiled, looking up at his tall stature before meeting his eyes.

"Hi, Leah." He smiled and gave me a quick hug, before placing a soft kiss on my cheek.

Eliana began to smirk at me as she noticed the blush forming on my face.

"This is my best friend, Eliana. Eliana, this is Michael." I said, introducing the two.

"It's nice to meet you, record stealer." Michael teased, causing Eliana to speak up and defend herself.

"For your information, I am not a record stealer." She claimed.

"Oh okay." Michael said, crossing his arms over his chest. "Give Leah back her records and buy your own then."

"Michael, it's fine." I told him, chuckling at his seriousness.

"Suit yourself. I don't see how someone could go without listening to Diana. She's perfection." Michael explained.

"Which is why I have all of her Diana records." Eliana insisted with a grin.

"Buy your own." Michael insisted, rubbing his palms together.

His hands were abnormally large for a seventeen year old boy.

"Does it look like I have money?"

Michael just laughed at her. "You're very silly, Eliana"

"Yes. Yes, indeed," Eliana smirked at the both of us. "Well, it's nice to meet you. I'm gonna get our skates from our lockers." She told us before turning to me. "You can wait here for me."

I knew she was trying to set me up. She wanted me to stand there alone with Michael and make conversation.

Eliana was just that type of person.

"I didn't know you knew how to ice skate." Michael suggested, tilting his head to look at me.

"I know." I nodded, smiling and studying his perfect Afro once again. "There are many things you don't know about me."

"There are many things you don't know about me."

"It'd be interesting to know more about you." I admitted, really wanting to know everything there was to know about Michael.

Michael Jackson.

"Maybe you will find out more about me. Who knows?" Michael gave me a wink before he went onto the ice and skated.

I watched him skate. Michael glided gracefully on the ice. The way he moved; it was perfection.

Michael was perfection.

He looked my way and flashed a smile as he paced the rink in soulful circles.

It was indeed a beautiful sight.

"Earth to Leah," Eliana waved her hand in my face, causing me to immediately bring myself back to reality.

"Sorry," I chuckled, feeling the heat rise in my cheeks to form a blush.

"I know, I know. I get it. He's fine." Eliana spoke nonchalantly before watching him skate as well. "Y'all got chemistry. Y'all would be cute together too."

I sighed happily, thinking of how Michael and I would be if we were together. I thought of how his lips tasted. I always looked at them while he spoke. It made me want to press my own lips against his.

"Really, Leah?" Eliana sighed. "You have the audacity to focus on Michael more than your very own best friend, who you only see on the weekends? Really? I'm right here. He's skating. We're about to go on the ice. Get it together."

Get it together, Leah.

I needed to keep my mind focused and alert, especially while I was skating. We laced up our skates and we went onto the ice and skated. As always, we were enjoying ourselves.

I was an expert and I honestly could've gone professional if I really wanted to do so.

Moreover, I was being extremely careful and skating very cautiously as I tried my best not to make a fool out of myself.

However, I continued to steal glances here and there of Michael skate and make his rounds on the ice. He didn't interact with me or Eliana anymore after we had made small talk before he began to skate. I just kept zoning out and fantasizing over him, like I always did.

It was unreal.

"If you zone out like this all the time, my, my, my." Eliana smirked before shaking her head. "We've got a problem, dear."

"I'm sorry. I know. I do have a problem." I admitted, maintains my sense of reality.

"What's your problem, Leah?"

"Michael's my problem."