18: Is it a Crime?

As the rain fell, Lux and Scorpius ran towards the old abandoned house. It really started to pour.

"Hey do you think that if I used magic and was smart about it the school wouldn't expel me" Lux huffed

"Possibly" Scorpius shrugged

Pulling her wand out of her boot Lux, looked both ways and turned back towards the boarded door.

"Bombarda" she said

"You're gonna blow up the door" he said

To late, the wood was already cracked, and the door had a sizeable hole in the middle.

"Now let's hope they don't find out about that" she said under her breath

Scorpius pulled out his wand.

"Well I can't let you have all the fun now can I" he smirked

"Alohomora"

The busted door creaked open.

"It's now or never" Lux said hopping in

Scorpius followed.

She swung the door shut and repaired the hole as best she could, but it didn't work every well.

"Better than nothing" she shrugged

He sighed.

"I guess that's true" he said looking around the house.

"Hey do you have a light of some kind" he said pulling at his wet shirt

"I think so, they may have cut the power" she said pulling her suitcase to the corner on the room.

"Okay so what now" he said discouraged

"Malfoy we use only candles back at Hogwarts, is here not suitable for them" she teased jokingly

"No... to be honest I didn't even think about that" he said wringing the water out of his hair

Lux sighed and walked down the dim hallways to find a closet, she smiled this is what she was looking for, it was full of blankets and candles and other things.

She pulled it open, pulled out a couple of blankets and walked back to Scorpius, who in his defence didn't think she would be that quick, was changing, because his shirt was off.

"And I'm gonna pretend that I didn't see any of that" she said walking back down the hallway 

As she walked away you could hear him laughing.

"Hey Lux I do have one question to ask" he yelled

"What" she answered back

"Do you have extra clothes"

"Maybe" she said normally

She was still holding the blankets, walking back into the main foyer, she set them down and headed up the stairs.

She turned left and headed for her brothers room, Aestus, the name of her brother hunted her, she pulled out some of his clothes, her parents had left behind, walking back down, Lux handed Scorpius the clothing and ran back up to her room to get changed.

Her room was the exact same as she had left it. To her there was a nostalgic feeling, Lux pulled out some clothes and changed, then headed back downstairs to she Scorpius picking up the blankets.

"So where do these go" he asked

"Come on" she said gesturing to the stairs.

They went up the stairs and Lux led then to her parents old room, of course they had left the beds in there, taking off one of the blankets she threw it onto one of the beds and collapsed on top.