⚫Epilogue⚫

October 13, 12.00 am

"Happy birthday to me~ happy birthday to me~ happy birthday to Jiminie~~ happy birthday to me~~"

He blew out the candles on the birthday cake he bought a few hours ago and clapped his hands joyfully.

"Jin hyung, can you switch the lights back on?" He said to the photo frame upon him. "Oh you can't reach it? Hehe. It's okay, I can still cut the cake in the dark. Hehe."

He held the photo frame and put in on the table beside him. It was an old picture of Bangtan Boys. All of the members were in the photo including himself. It has been four months since he was discharged and awake from the coma.

"Ja~~ let's eat!!" He took the cake knife and started to cut the cake into a few pieces

"Ja~~ let's eat!!" He took the cake knife and started to cut the cake into a few pieces. He placed a piece into a paper plate and put it upon the photo frame. "That's for Yoongi hyung. Oh, Hoseok hyung, you want too? Hehe. Jamkkanmanyo~"

He giggled, putting a piece of his chocolate cake into a plate and pushing it to the photo frame. "Oh, what was that kookie? Sejin hyung? He said he will be coming late, he have some work to do at the office. It's okay I can wait for him."said Jimin and smiled.

He picked up the photo frame and putting it into his chest, embracing it like a baby. "Thanks for coming guys. It meant a lot for me."

The sound of a window opened from the strong wind of the living room, caught his attention. He put the photo frame back to the coffee table and stood up, smiling widely to the figure upon him.

"Youngrae! Hehe. You came!!"

End.