Chapter One

Hello, and welcome to the story of a Snivy and a Oshawatt.

I am not talking about the famous, but I am talking about a stray and a owned one. You might not understand the whole lesson in this story, and I know, cause I have done that before when I heard the story from my Great-Grandfather. Please just listen to me, and ask any questions afterwards.

*Cough* *Cough* Let's Begin...

Once in the Unova Region lived a Grass Pokemon, which was one of our starters: Snivy. She has no trainer or owner, because she's too smart to be caught, like any other Pokemon. Her attract was wise and by the time you know it, she will vanish in the powerful leaf tornado. When everyone sees her, they would give her food or try to catch her. Sometimes Snivy could get in a mood of playing Hide N Seek (Although like all Snivys, she isn't really in a mood for it.)

I know, what a boring start... Hey no questions yet!

In another part of that region was an Oshawatt, who was with his new trainer named "Ford". They have been great partners (or shall I say Buddies) for a while now, after beating some Gym leaders and almost going to the Unova League. Oshawatt was a loyal and a really competitive Water type, and sometimes he could really get lost.

They are both in different places in the same region, but okay, how did they bump into each other?

Okay I will tell you the story...

Wait I am telling you now... OKAY I WILL GET STRAIGHT TO IT!

One day, Oshawatt and Ford were riding a ship to the a certain point in the Unova Region, and were looking forward to battle their 5th Gym Badge. Zahani and Quil, who were Ford's friends, were next to both of them outside the cruise ship, letting the breeze hit their face and body. The sun was about to set, and who knows when they will arrive?

"The breeze is sure freezing," Quil joked, staring at the scene in front of them. They all giggled, even Oshawatt.

"It's because you were in the water for too long!" Zahani laughed, remembering the swim before the ship was at the port.

He shook his head, "Why not?"

Ford was smiling at them, with Oshawatt on his shoulder, "I am sure gonna get the 5th Gym Badge," He grinned, looking at his friends. Oshawatt exclaimed, "Osha-watt!"

The girl laughed again, "Even Oshawatt agrees with you!"

"I know right?" Ford said, looking at Oshawatt, "It's a great choice picking you buddy."

"Osha," The Pokemon said, his eyes shining. It was pleasant to hear his trainer being pleased with him. Suddenly, his tummy began to growl, and so much that his shell fell off.

"Wow, looks like someone needs to eat," Zahani giggled, as Oshawatt took his shell and put it back on his body.

Quil looked at the time on his brand new watch, "It's probably dinner time for Oshawatt and the rest now."

Without another word, everyone took out their Poke Balls and let all of the Pokemon out.

Ford's Pokemon were: Tepig, Pansage, Axew, Vicini and Krokorok.

Zahani's Pokemon were: Emolga, Scraggy, Cubchoo and Pignite.

Quil's Pokemon were: Charmander, Mudkip and Turtwig.

They were happily having their delicious dinner.

Meanwhile, Snivy was eating an apple from a random tree, guessing it wouldn't be poisoned. She was now sitting on a rock and staring at the stars, wondering what other of her kind might be doing. So far, the Pokemon she had met and encountered were none of her kind. She was actually starting to feel lonely.

The full moon was up, and the only thing she was thinking about was staying up really late, waiting for something great to appear...

She went to the beach, which was not really a long way. No one would go to the beach in a cold windy day... Would anyone?

Snivy took a stroll down the sandy shore, looking at the sea above. Her eyes looked forward and smiling, tryin to show some expression. But with those sharpness of the eye, it always looks like if Snivy was always in a grumpy mood.

Suddenly she found something near the waves.

A floating body..

Wait it's not a human... A Pokemon...

"Hello? Oshawatt?"